by Solace1998 174 Replies latest members adult

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

everyone has some hatred in them --

im not talking about that ;)

• Twitch
    Twitch
    everyone has some hatred in them

Really? You sure you're not projecting again? How old are you?

lol

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

are you denying hatred is inherent to some extent humans?

we are animals my friend.

Sure, it is not healthy to let hatred overcome you, but to deny its existence within humans is quite foolhardy. Humans are capable of so much bad -- and so much good. But we have both potentials within us, and how nice is it when the good overcomes the bad. But the bad is still there... How could you not believe that?

My age has absolutely nothing to do with it.

So, you dont hate it when you see governments burning food to keep prices high when people are starving in darfur?

wow, what a cold bastard you must be.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I can't imagine how you might endear yourself to a board by suggesting we are all motivated by "hatred". You're a funny guy.

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

where did i say "all of you" ???

please re-read my first post, where i said "many" :)

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Solace you Rock! Sometimes I feel this board is just one big click like the hall.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Do animals hate?

S

• Blasty
    Blasty

hey apostate girl, maybe you got click phobia? I've only been here a few days though, and I'd say half the people don't mind me, and the other half find me offensive, not very clickish hehe.

Satanus, I think my next door neighbors dog hates me, or maybe it's just men in general. he always snaps at guys,

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I think the definition of a "TROLL" is someone who deliberately incites others to reacte negatively, and then perpetuates the ensuing morass of insulting, defending, heckling, and general riotous behavior. The last person we had on here who did this was PROPLOG2. I guess we have another, unfortunately. My tactic is different now, though. I don't post on threads who were started by who I deem as trolls (contrary to what I'm doing here, I know), and I typically abandon threads which have been taken over by them. -dp

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I've never been part of a click. I've been in a few cliques in my time though.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit