your hatred will destroy you

by Solace1998 174 Replies latest members adult

• KW13
    KW13

It is Topics such as these that show just how naive some people can be. Imagine you were abused by a family member you trusted, and you were looking for some way to make things 'right' or at least a way for you to come to terms with the abuse, this is the same for people here. An organization they trusted abused them, and they are lookin for healing and many are looking now to heal others. To be fair, it isnt all comtempt or hatred for the Watchtower, occasionally we find time to laugh at it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Solace..Another ridiculous reply..I`m getting used to it..LOL!!....Do you live in the wilderness?..I do.....Do you live with animals large enough to rip you to pieces and eat you?..Or..Leave you to die..I do.........Voting on whether an animal is capable of hate,won`t do you much good here.....The reality is..You don`t know what your talking about..LOL!!.......................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

359 Posts in a week? WTF.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Solace..Just one more thing for you to think about..The WBT$ truth changes all the time.........Truth does not change..If it`s really the truth......Try listening with your ears,instead of your mouth.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

I would bet Solace was shunned long before he was DF'd. This guy may single handedly cause all of us to reconsider our stance on shunning and take it up again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit