poll/ survey on what you "were" (rank in your hall)

by burningbridges 71 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

PO for a while then Sec.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I was the local Jezebel.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Unbaptized Publisher.

I remember my Bible Study Conductor told me how important and serious the dedication step is, and that we have to tell Jehovah that we will devote our lives to serving him. That struck me the wrong way. Basically, I'm telling Jehovah that I want to be his slave for the rest of my life. I couldn't do it. I didn't like being a slave for ANYBODY, and becoming a slave for Jehovah seemed to have no benefits to me (except everlasting life). My life was already hell, and I didn't need it to be more hellish. Therefore, I decided to put off my baptism for the time being while I contemplated being a slave for the rest of my life, INCLUDING being a slave in the new system of things.

I eventually decided that dying at Armageddon was better than living as a slave.

• New light for you
    New light for you

Just a good sister, going out in service a few times a week with my kids.. organizing anything fun... playing with and watching everyones kids...but aparently its not worth shit. once you stop meetings and whatnot, you ARE THE PLAGUE!!

• changeling
    changeling

Elder's daughter/elder's wife.

changeling :)

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Born-In
    Dunked at 14
    Lotsa Knock-Knock
    Graduated High School at 16 1/2
    Pioneered for a bit
    Hated it
    Quit MS
    Just said no
    Found Girl
    Married Girl
    Divorced Girl
    Judaical Committee
    Got Smacked
    Found new Girl (Worldly - spoooooky)
    Judaical Committee
    Smacked in Public
    "Here let me turn this up" (flipped them)
    Never looked back

I was so important nobody seemed to notice
    Rank and File
    That was me

• undercover
    undercover

I was an MS, on two different occasions. I aux. pioneered once every other year or so for several years. I think I only made my time once.

I was magazine servant, literature servant, accounts servant, attendant, sound servant, attendant and parking lot attendant at assemblies/conventions and in charge of a cleaning crew at the Assembly Hall.

I somehow avoided making elder though they were trying hard to groom me into one.

I was lower'n pig snot when it came to the pecking order of elders/MSs. I never brown-nosed for a position or cared about "positions". I did what I was asked and didn't care if I wasn't asked to do anything. The longer I was in, the more I relished not having to do anything.

• mind my own
    mind my own

I was a regular pioneer and looking to serve "where the need is great". Seriously, puke!

MMO

• still_in74
    still_in74

occasional auxilary

did all the sound, mikes, reading, etc.

took a Book Study once...

no big deal here...

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    was the local Jezebel.

Ditto for me!!

I was the one that made the elders work for their titles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit