poll/ survey on what you "were" (rank in your hall)

by burningbridges 71 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Elder -Service Committee - number 3 in the congo

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

I often auxillary pioneered.. but most notably, since we had a shortage of younger MS types I was kind of promoted to one. I collected the money from the donation box, counted it up.. had the little bag, made out the deposit slips, etc. That was about the highest a teenage female could go.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I auxiliary pioneered a couple of times. But generally I was somewhere between dogshit and peon.

• Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo

Never pioneered. Never even joined the school. I was way too shy for that. I was part of "one of those families". You know the ones who always have a family member on the fringe, lots of problems for the elderly sisters to gossip about, divorces, disfellowshipping, you name it. I was an oddball; never conversed with anyone.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I had "sucker" tattood to my forehead and a "kick me" sign on my ass for 20 years.

Oh yeah, I was a pioneerâ„¢ for a while too.

Same thing, I know.

W

• Gayle
    Gayle

Congregation servant's daughter. Pioneer (5 yrs). Bethelite (5) yrs). Elders wife. About 30 yrs in all. Glad to be free of all that now, for over 20 yrs.

• JK666
    JK666

A@G,

1K posts, recently DA'ed, and graduated from college Summa Cum Laude! And a valedictorian!

I hearby ordain you as a:

FULL FLEDGED APOSTATE!

I confer this on you July 8th, 2008.

Pope John

Live long and prosper!

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Undunked pub for about 6 years growing up, then blissfully free.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I grew up in the cong., pioneered out of high school. But basically I was less than nobody. They didn't even notice I was gone, when I faded.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I was a single parent burdon with a disability who needed a little help from others to understand the meetings.

I ranked the lowest of the low, like about number 100 out of 100.

This was in a new area a long ways away from family and friends.

No one here knew me past 5 years ago.

I had no history here, therefore no value or status.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit