poll/ survey on what you "were" (rank in your hall)

by burningbridges 71 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

[Is someone actually taking a poll, or are we just logging in?] Daniel-P: Regular Pioneer, Ministerial Servant, Bethelite.

• TheListener
    TheListener

TL,

regular pioneer, ministerial servant, elder, bethelite - free baby, free

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I was the Magesterium's Sucker for too long. Magazine servant, accounts servant, sound at the congregation and at the special assembly day, as well as contribution boxes at the DCs.

All that peeps and I never aux pioneered. The Borg is in desperate need of slaves to carry out the program.

• strawberry cake
    strawberry cake

Over Zealous pioneering mum.
    xxx SC

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Born-in R&F, had minor privileges like WT reader, couldn't bring myself to do enough field circus to qualify for more.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

MS, Account Servant, Sound, Parking Attendant, had parts on DC's & CA's.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Rising star, next MS.....

Regular auxillary pioneer

Toilet cleaner (I liked that one, btw. True!)

Lawn raker

WTBTS slave....

Sucker (liked that one too!)

Older, and a lot smarter..... or so I like to think. Studying with the mormons now (kidding!)

• karen96
    karen96

I was an elder's wife; he was also a regular pioneer, and we were assigned to where the need was great, but his need to be used in the cong was greater than my need for a loving husband! Been out 12 years.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Space Cadet. I went to the meetings; but never commented. The people that I had studied with said I sit there like a "space cadet". Of course, that got me to thinking about the religion, as well as, other events!

• dwtnphotog
    dwtnphotog

Dunked at 14

Quit HS early to pioneer, 16 years!

MS and all that came with it, mags, literature, accounts

Elder, School Overseer, Book Study Conductor in my own home. Used and Abused. One evening I came home late (1:30 am) from my family's home and the phone rang. The secratary was calling for me to do the Public Talk in the morning. After that, I checked my messages....18. I guess he couldn't do it himself? During one period of elderhood, I gave 3 public talks a month!

Bethelite

Gilead Applicant

Etc. cause I can't think of any additional abuse at the moment!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit