poll/ survey on what you "were" (rank in your hall)

by burningbridges 71 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

I began turning in phantom time in order to be somebody when I was a child.

I turned phantom time into real time when I was baptized as a teen and aux. PI'd.

Aux. PI'd on and off through the years.

Reg. PI'd in 96-97 and attended PI school.

Couldn't hack turning in enough real time so quit PI'ing after only a year.

CO told us that pioneering just so one could go to the school is not selfish but noble.

Auxilliaried on and off again.

Struggled to put in real time because of communication problems at doors.

Let time slip.

Became an amhaaret not by choice.

Discovered Pharisees and conditional love and quit going.

• jgnat
    jgnat

That's easy. I'm an "unbelieving mate". And my hubby is "bad association".

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Ministerial servant, regular auxiliary pioneer.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Baptized at 11, servant at 17, MS at 20 (when the elder arrangement went into effect), elder at 26 (TMS, WT conductor, Service Overseer, etc.), Assembly Overseer at 30. I had parts on every CA and DC for about 15 years or more, taught two Pioneer Schools, Pioneered or Auxied for many years from the time I was a pre-teen. Was a Special or Appeal Committee member or Chair a few times. Was Assistant District Convention Chairman for DO Paul Illingworth several times.

Yeah - over-achiever. I tend to really do things with a lot of intensity - whether that's being a JW or being an ex-JW! I've given as much effort to being an "apostate" as I did to being super-elder!

S4

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Former pioneer and ministerial servant. The story of how I came into the JWs was told three different times at the local special assembly program (twice by myself and once by the man who studied with me).

Wasn't in long enough to go any farther, thank god.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

UBP...the elders said I wasn't ready to be baptized when during questioning I had some questions of my own. Thank god I was able to think for myself!

• TinyDancer124
    TinyDancer124

I was pretty much a nobody. Became a publisher at 14, baptized at 16. Stopped giving talks and going out in FS around 18. Just sat there like a lump for another 7 years before finally saying "F this crap" and taking off for good.

• blondie
    blondie

I was a woman....doesn't that say it all.

• Casper
    Casper
    I was a woman....doesn't that say it all.

I agree with Blondie...

Aux. pioneer, Married to an MS, worked at Quick Builds and DCs and CAs.... for 13 years.

Cas

• NanaR
    NanaR

Baptized, publisher, vacation pioneer, pioneer, auxiliary pioneer BUT

I am female so my rank was really

bottom of the barrel

Ruth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit