poll/ survey on what you "were" (rank in your hall)

by burningbridges 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Troggle
    Troggle

born in mom got dunked when she was pregnant with me so the joke was when I got dunked at 15 that it was my second time

aux pioneered 3 years

reg pioneer 1 year, I quit right before my one year actually and didn't get to go to pioneer school because I was wanting to get married and my dad got me a job at the plant he worked at so I could provide for my family, chick broke up with me because I wasn't spiritual enough. I guess god was supposed to pay the bills or something

moved out went to a small town where the need was greater. Moved in with a local elder who was single and wanting to go to MS school. the guy was borderline Homo and I think may have been a pedophile but I was more interested in the local farm girls.

moved back home got an apartment with 2 of my best friends they both made ms pretty quick one went to bethel the other got married. I got bored and ended up DF

in that time I passed mics, was in charge of lit counter, was the go to guy when the needed a last minute sub for a #2 or #4 talk on the school, stage att. grass cutter, worked on the kitchen crew for all assemblys and later at quick builds.

they always said I had a rebellious attitude when it came time for MS. Basically because I would call out the PO's wife all the time when she would gossip about people out in field service about things only her husband should know about.

got sick of the politics involved in getting status in the cong. didn't know what fading was and just wanted out so I got DF. didn't think my parents would actually totally cut me off for 10 years. After my younger brother and sister both got DF I at first got blamed for it but then when they realized I wasn't they now talk to me some and have been pretty supportive. I guess after 3 kids get DF you can either talk to them or you can not have a family lol.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Regular pioneer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit