How important is alcohol to you?

by Peppermint 60 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    How important is alcohol to you?

Depends on who I am talking too!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    Margaritas made in Cancun are three times stronger than anywhere else on the planet.

We just got back. The margaritas at our resort sucked! So I just stuck to straight tequila. Easy to do. All the stores have tables with free shots all set up for the enjoying!

Nothing like swimming up to the bar and asking a hot Mexican for a double tequila shot. Then seeing his eyes boggle when I drink it like water.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Well, this WAS 25 years ago . . . Cancun still had the feel of a sleepy little town back then.

Nina

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    manic street preachers rock.

First time I've heard them...I like that have to find a cd...

h4o

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I like my glass of wine when i get home from work late a night...other than that the odd beer, or Ceasar..

not really much of a drinker....I hate headaches!

h4o

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'm not much of a drinker. I can go two years without a drink. I do like the wine they serve at communion each week. And occasionally if someone if serving, I will have a drink. I rarely buy the stuff. I did buy some pabst blue ribbon the other night. I had two that night and none since.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Important enough that I am signing off now to go to the supermarket and get some mint leaves, limes and a bottle of Bacardi light Rum. Long live mojitos !!!

Rub a Dub

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Well....where did I start!!

I drink beer every nite...usually 6-7 light beers.

If I drink margaritas I will have two grandes and call it a nite.

If I open a bottle of wine I will finish it.

I like my alcohol but if marijuana was legal I probably wouldn't drink at all.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Put it to ya this way....can you marry beer....is there any way this is possible? I can get a divorce if so.....I would keep Pizza as a mistress on the side.

• caliber
    caliber

I think your DNA has a lot to do with alcohol tastes. So then you can choose it or in some cases it

chooses you ! I have minor allergic reactions SO choose to drink very little. I enjoy a drink

here and there, but the liquor stores would all go belly-up if dependent on me !

Caliber

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit