Well, It Didn't Take Long for Obama to Play the Race Card...

by owenfieldreams 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Republicans already have played the race card. The Rev Wright fiasco was all about insinuating that Barak was some kind of angry Negro boogeyman pretending to be an uncle tom for political expedience. Every mutherluvin' one of the presidents could be associated with crackpot hateful speaking religious types (antigay, antiliberal, anti anti anti yadayada) Rev Wright was news because it was about race. To illustrate that Barak is part of some crazed black agenda. People in the Black agenda hate America (attacks on Michelle for "not being proud"). As I'm sure we'll see repetedly in the coming months, Barak is right! :oP

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

Quentin,

I agree. In the words of the Rev. Pflueger(sp?) out of Chicago, "the black guy stole it from her" and she was "entitled"......Lol. Funny how all the racism in this campaign resides on the Left...

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Heh. I knew he'd get a Round Tuit eventually.

The Republicans jump on everything they can nail to this guy, yet race was not anywhere on the agenda.

Way to go, Barry!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"give us someone like Condi Rice or Colin Powell,"

I hear this a lot from Republicans, and I'm truly curious, especially in the case of Rice, but also with Powell's history in this last administration, just what you see as their qualifications? Especially Rice, if you wouldn't mind enumerating some of the things she's been exemplary or correct on?

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

Nice try, sixofnine...let's stay on topic. Suffice it to say these two individuals have much more experience than your man barack in the arena. he 's a freshman senator with no noteworthy accomplishments. Even the Left acknowledges Colin Powell's credentials. I don't agree with his stance on abortion, but I think he would be a good president.

And as for you that are citing the rev. Wright thing as a republican smear, let the record state that this guy is a black segregationist and racist in his own right. Whatever the republicans did in pointing out his close association to Obama, was only for the good.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Owen -- you're claiming that the Republicans are open-minded about race, and point to Powell and Rice as your prime examples.

When I looked at the early Republican candidate debates -- I saw a lot of look-alike Caucasian men. I didn't see anything that looked like the diversity of America there. Sure, America has elected only Caucasian men up until now, but the 21st century is on us now and the Republicans would do well to catch up with the times.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Your right up to a point....as I said on another thread, when it comes to hot button issues you got your goobers on both sides of the fence...these guys will kick the s--- out of each other untill all the votes are in...then they'll kissey kiss, make nice and the rest of us will go on with our lives....American Polotics...got to love it...

• journey-on
    journey-on

SixofNine....I know you won't do it, or you'll search for the negative about Condi,

but, go online and look up her credentials, experience, temperament, education,

and expertise and you will see why so many would love to see her as McCain's

running mate. Just go online to something other than MoveOn.org or some other

liberal biased agenda rag and read about this woman.......really read the real stuff about

her. I'm sure you won't do that though. You will find all the negative BS you can scrape

off every liberal agenda to denigrate this well-qualified exceptional woman.

Like I said: McCain and Rice.....unbeatable!

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

Gopher,

I agree the republican party can do a better job of recruiting black candidates. But I do not represent or claim to be a member of the republican party. I am an independent that votes for the conservative candidate, as many other Americans in fly over country do. Black, white--makes no difference...BTW, I also really like Michael Steele, the former lieutenant governor of Maryland. And he is actually in the Republican party and working his way up...

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

So-o-o...which Race Card is he playing ?

The -- White momma card ?

The -- Black daddy card ?

The -- I'm a half black, half white 'mixed breed' (as the racists like to say) card ?

I don't see any advantages to any of those Race Cards. Seems to me all these things will bring a hateful smile to any red-blooded racist !

Am I right ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit