Well, It Didn't Take Long for Obama to Play the Race Card...

by owenfieldreams 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-politics/20080421/POLITICS-USA-POLITICS-OBAMA-RACE-DC/

Wow...who didn't see this coming? Lol....And keep in mind, this is coming from a guy that CLAIMS to be different and a uniter. I have been hearing this BS from Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for years....So much for "Change"...what a joke

• Gopher
    Gopher

Did Obama "play" the race card, or did he merely say that the Republicans would?

Of course, the Republicans would never raise Obama's heritage as a campaign issue.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Sounds like a reasonable prediction to me.

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

I think the American people will make that judgment for themselves. HE is the one that brought it up. Give me Condi Rice or Colin Powell, I will vote for them in heartbeat. BO is like most liberals--they think most of us are still neanderthals that cannot think for ourselves and beyond our own race. The republicans don't have to make an issue of it--Barack is doing that for them.

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

I don't really give a damn if he plays the race card or not. We need change. I just hope the presidency goes to the one most qualified. I am the eternal optimist according to my boss!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Owen, Republicans have been making it a race issue for the last year with Obama's pastor. He's merely saying he expects them to continue making it a race issue, and I happen to agree.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'ng hawing twubbow howding ma thowng

• journey-on
    journey-on

McCain and Condi Rice.......that is an unbeatable ticket, imo!

Barak is just trying to plant a seed in the minds of people to make them think Republicans are going to do this.

There are some fools that will buy into it and get all hot and bothered in advance, but not the smart ones. They

will see through this political ploy.

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

Race will NOT be an issue for r/f republicans, I assure you. Like I said, give us someone like Condi Rice or Colin Powell, and we have no problem voting for someone that is of african/american descent. Strategically, though, I don't blame BO for playing the race card. He actually needs to do it to motivate part of his base to turn out for him. So predictable...

• Quentin
    Quentin

Don't matter who gets elected. It'll be business as usual as far as how the goverment runs things....

What stands out more than anything is Hillary going down in flames...nobody saw that coming....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit