What is your favorite summertime outdoor grill food?

by Quirky1 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Mooo! Moooo!

And some A1 Bold or Garlic!

Yeah!

• DJK
    DJK

Corn on the cob, steak and spare ribs.

Chicken breasts marinated in Italian dressing. Cook on medium heat, turn frequently until golden brown..

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

skewered lamb with lemon and parsley potatoes -

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Whether it`s 30f- or 110f+..I BBQ every day here on the ranch..Lunch and dinner.....This afternoon it was "fillet of sole" sauted in beer and spices....Tonight,bacon wrapped scallops and beef ribs.....Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• Casper
    Casper
    And some A1 Bold or Garlic!

OMG...!!! How could I have forgotten... I won't touch a steak without it.

I even brush some on while grilling..

Cas

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Man you guy's are making me "Hungry"!

BBQ Ribs! Mmmm!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

salmon, I'm not a big red meat eater anymore.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Last time I tried to grill salmon, it all fell apart! And it stuck to the foil, even tho' I sprayed Pam on it. What am I doing wrong?

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Hey, I like grilled Salmon too. And, how could I forget grilled chicken breasts in Italian dressing!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

MomsCrazy..You are soooooo lucky we have a real Chef on this board..Me!..LOL!!...........Lay your foil on a cookie sheet or whatever..Spay on your Pam or olive oil..Then use a basting brush to spread the oil over the foil..Next..Lay your salmon on the foil..Pour a little white wine over the salmon and then,spice the salmon..Your salmon or any fish,will come off the foil with no problem after it`s cooked.......................Quirky1..If you baste some hickory BBQ sauce over the beef ribs..You`ll become a Beef Rib Addict..LOL!!..Hyper 2Hyper 2.......................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit