What is your favorite summertime outdoor grill food?

by Quirky1 68 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Velvetann..Your welcome.....I don`t like bones in the fish either..So..I buy fish with the bones removed.....You can find "fillet fish" most anywhere..............Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Quirkey - then you got to have your meat with Pap and chakalaka - wooooohooooo (mouths' watering)

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Louey, what is pap & chakalaka?

Also, I just want to let everyone here know that I just went and bought a bunch of salmon....I've got some recipes to try! I even bought some cedar planks, more seasonings, skewers, etc...

The grill will be burning with salmon this weekend!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Quirks - it's very difficult to explain what pap is - you just got to eat it - one day I'll visit and make you pap.

Chakalaka is a spicey tomatoe, onion, chilly gravey which you pour over the pap.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Can you find that in the states or is there a recipe for it?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Smoked, bbq chicken.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Tonight it was too hot to cook outdoors, so we had teriyaki chicken and Grilled Cauliflower. We have one serving of each left.

GentlyFeral

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

my goodness, all that wonderful food! I like spare ribs, steamed first until tender then cooked on the grill until browned, basted with a little barbecue sauce - my own recipe. Kielbasa, Italian sausage, bratwurst, all those sausage kinds of things. Corn, yummy, squash rubbed with curry powder and basted with butter. Korean short ribs, very garlicky

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Gently - Grilled cauliflower? I'll have to try that one!

BBQ chicken, you can't forget that one either.

What about Beer Can Chicken? Anyone here try that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit