Sitting her forgetting it all.

by Sparkplug 87 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

HUGE BAD ASS HUG

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((decki)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

jk

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I Hope things work out, my best wishes in this tragic time of pain....

hope4others

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

I hope the situation improves.

You are on top of things as best you can, considering the situation.

• LennyinBluemont
    LennyinBluemont

Hey Decki, any word today? I think back to when I was 16, I wouldn't listen to anything my mom said. I knew it all. The world has gone into overdrive since 1964, so much more to get involved in & so many things that can hurt you. My heart is heavy for you. I will send out good vibes for you to be comforted & hope she returns soon. You can pick up the pieces then. Much love.

Karen in Bluemont

• lola28
    lola28

Sparkplug,

What kind of help did you try to get her after she got her stomach pumped? A kid doesn’t just go from being happy to using drugs and running away from home, it just does not work that way, is there any reason why she might be doing this that you might be trying to ignore?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

All best wishes for a quick and SAFE recovery, with lessons learned the easy way.

Purps had a wonderful idea with the 2,500 flyers!

Love and strength to you and yours.

Love,
    Baba.

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

Dearest ((((((Decki)))))))

I've PMed you my number to talk, cry, search, even conspire. We talked a little last year about my 3 girls and just a few of the problems they have had. I've been through the things you described with mine. Hon, it breaks my heart to hear someone else is going through it.

If I can offer you any hope, is that your beautiful daughter CAN be OK. I wouldn't tell you that if I hadn't seen myself.

Much Love to you and your family.

MIB

• changeling
    changeling

I don't even know what to say, nor can I begin to imagine how you must feel.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((decki))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

changeling

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Any news?

Nina

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

My 13 year old started pulling the bad mom sh*t. For a while, according to her and her grandmother, I was a crack ho', alcoholic, abusive, witch (literally).

I hope you find her soon, and book her on the next trip to rehab. Family therapy is also a good idea. I started individual therapy and it has helped the kids too. My daughter is becoming more respectful every week.

I will try my hardest to send you energy for strength and wisdom.

Hang in there.

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit