Sitting her forgetting it all.

by Sparkplug 87 Replies latest jw friends

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

Great news!!! I'm happy for all of you that she is home. I'll continue sending great & peaceful thoughts for you, Sage and all family. Take it one day at a time.

Much Love to you all (((((((Decki and family)))))

MIB

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

So, I am back and we went for a drug test and upon taking it...she passed with only one thing in her system that she told me would be there. And well I don't shoot anyone over that. My bad, but I am glad that someone was lying and it was not her on this one. I can deal with the truth, but not in lies. We had enough with just her being gone to deal with withut worrying aobut all the rainbow of flavors that can kill you in drugland hitting here.

She came clean and we have had a few long talks. Including one that I asked if I could share. She said while gone she met a lady who was an exJW. Now if you knew my daughter. that would be a nightmare for her....BUT

She actually said the lady was sincere and told her her life story like all us JW ex's do and that she was laughing inside because maybe we as ex JW's don't realize how much others do not get it and won't care...but she said it was as if she had left home and ran back into her mom. (LMAO) I found it funny and she said she knew I would, but at that moment it was not so funny. Then she said that of all the people she met, that would be about the only person she trusted and really liked. She said she gave good advice and she understood the woman.

Humourous, and sad and well, I just had to tell that lady, if she ever comes on here...Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. Somehow, in all of that, I think it made her see you can't run away from all of your problems. She did not feel it so much last night....but today is a bit better.

And tomorrow is another day...and then another. and Another.

Decki

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Thank the gods, Darlin'! I'm so so glad she's home and safe!!!

And as for the story of meeting the exJW woman... that is just awesome. Providence, some might say.

Love to you and yours.
    Baba.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I'm glad you two are talking. That will help her more than anything. And I'm so glad there were no really bad foreign substances inside of her!

Hugs,

Nina

• Barbie Doll
  • Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'm really glad she is home safe. Give her my love and any time she wants to chat to someone else who has been there and done it all (yeah she probably doesnt want that!) but you have my email/msn and myspace.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hey, I am way behind on the board--so glad you have your baby back!! Is it harder to be a teenager or their parent? Depends on which one you are:)

You always have so much love for your kids that I know you will always get them back home again-even when their age makes them stray.

Shelly

• wednesday
    wednesday

((((((decki &sage)))))

I have been where you are , somehow we all survived but It took a lot of hard work.

weds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit