Sitting her forgetting it all.

by Sparkplug 87 Replies latest jw friends

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

((( SparkPlug )))

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

We just moved in here.. I put her room together. Torn it up again. I made it a dream room for her. Oriental with...well it does not matter it is a princess room she always dreamed of for her birthday and I am already on all of the above. Just have to get my hands on her.

Getting her in my hands again.

That is the trick.

Meanwhile don't loose it myself. Last time I got help for myself, the doc gave me Zanex to sleep. She stole it and overdosed with that pot, vodka and some other depression med. Made me scared to even try to get help for myself. That and people that make fum of you for trying to take care of yourself. My daughter saw how much fun was made of me and how people do not have faith in you and turn and I doubt she will ever in her life reach for help.

Or deny that you are seeing crap you are seing like being stalked or hacked/ Yeah that was stress to her also. Now here I sit thousands of dollars later with no daughter, lost life that I had, loss of faith in loved ones and an assload of doctors convinced I need to go to the police for the hacker. They still check on me despite no money in thier pocket and somehow, they turned out to be just good people. Well i went my round with the police and I saw what that got me. So untill I get the hard facts and enough to nail the bastard with no life to the wall.....I wait.

I wait for it all, try to get back to work, and not lose my mind or my daughter. Keep the rest of my family on track and stay sane.

I feel for any of you that have been here.

It makes one quite cold and cynical except for those moments you let yourself be weak and care for others. and then you kick yourself for concidering caring a weakness.

Oh...ah well...breathe.

• arwen
    arwen

Thinking of you.... I have also been there...done that... she is now 22..almost 23 and is starting to grow a brain.. It was very difficult. Put us through hell... They do not listen at that age.... we have nothing that will change them or put them on the right path.. dont give up on her...she will see what crap is out there and probably go through some of it herself.. but I know she will be back.... Just hang in there girl.. don't you dare guilt yourself about it.. my daughter had it made.. living her..but keep going off the deep end..making our lives miserable for two years........finally she is back to "normal" whatever that means... but she is a responsible human being, getting an education,, working a good summer job.. paying her own way.. so just be good to yourself..cause stress will kill ya... I could write a book but I just want to say things will be ok......give the other little one lots of attention and affection while you are waiting for the other one to grow up!! x0x0

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    give the other little one lots of attention and affection while you are waiting for the other one to grow up!! x0x0

That is what keeps me waking up.

• PEC
    PEC

((((((Decki))))))

She put on such a great act, we both fell for it. Hoping for her safe return and recovery.

Philip and Barbara

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Well PEC She is a loveable, smart, and quite likeable at that too... kind of gal. So I just want her to be safe. Not throw all that she has in front of her away and nobody to give up on her...You know? I will send those pics as soon as I can. Seeing I am not sleeping at night, it should be done soon.

Decki.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Wow. (((Sparks)))

• free2think
    free2think

(((((((((((DECKI))))))))))

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

my daughter ran away when she was 15. I went bonkers. police, private investigators, personal looking for her, nothing. You wont believe this.... A brother from my hall made up 2,500 fliers with her pic on it. The brothers and sisters from my KH passed them out after sunday meeting......walmart, groceries, posted them all over town.... After about seven days gone only hours after the fliers were posted she showed up home. Maybe you could round up some friends and post fliers with her pic. Good luck, been right where you are, you all will survive, purps

• Casper
    Casper

Sparkplug,

I am so sorry you are going thru such trying times...

I have experienced what you are going thru, not with my own girls...Thank Goodness.... but, with my 2 step-daughters. The last 9 years has been a nightmare with both of them. They are now 29 and 33 and still going at it. Rehab several times, jail time...doesn't phase them.

But they are adults, your daughter is a minor, you still have time to get thru to her when she comes home, and I believe she will...

Sending you hugs and support...

Cas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit