Sitting her forgetting it all.

by Sparkplug 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Thank you all.

Wings I got your PM. Will respond when I stop crying.

I wish she was with someone I knew. It is not a pride matter...it is her safety. I want her safe and it does not seem as if she is near safe right now. At all. She has called a few people at the beginning of the week and told them she wants to come home. But has not. Once again, I think just feeding them what they want to hear. /cuzz that is what she is good at.

I don't even want my hopes up. I am not stupid to how this life is. Her brother does not even blink. He just spends a lot of time holding his littlest sister and kind of hovering around me. 18 years old and afraid to look concerned. So he just hoovers. Sad really. He has really stepped up (at least for today). So I bought a scrabble game and he has entertaind us and the littlest one by making up words like whoddaddig and having her look for hours in the dictionary she does not yet know completely how to use. Great at distracting.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Strenth and comfort to ya through positive vibes.
    And a big hug.

• Robdar
    Robdar

She will probably call you once she thinks you've suffered enough. Until then and while she's gone, search her room for drug paraphenalia 'cause it sounds to me like she may be using.

Much love to you.

Robyn

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Ohhhhh! That is awful Sparkplug. My thoughts are with you. PDB

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Nina, thanks. I think they have all the numbers they can hold. Basically she knows which ones I know...and is staying away from them. so it has not helped so much.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

She will probably call you once she thinks you've suffered enough. Until then and while she's gone, search her room for drug paraphenalia 'cause it sounds to me like she may be using.

Much love to you.

Robyn

Basically that is what I said... according to her closest friend who will not give her up...she is using everything she is handed. So I am not even holding my breath.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Dammit. It's times like this I wish I had someone to pray to, because I sure have people to pray for.

Obviously: if I can do anything....

(((Decki)))

• dinah
    dinah
    Dammit. It's times like this I wish I had someone to pray to, because I sure have people to pray for.

More profound words have never been written on this forum.

Yeah, Sparky, it does sound like she's using. Find out why. When you think you are totally exhausted, keep going. God gives mothers power beyond what is normal.

I'll brave the hailstones and pray for you. Maybe at least I finally have something to say to Jesus.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Much love to you.

Robyn

Basically that is what I said... according to her closest friend who will not give her up...she is using everything she is handed. So I am not even holding my breath.

I got what you were saying. But I am telling you to check her room because what her friend is saying to you is hearsay. You need proof. Look for the paraphenalia and then confiscate it. When she returns, call the psychiatric hot line and have her committed to the nearest psych ward. They will take her if she is a danger to herself as it appears she is.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Wow, you've sure had the shit kicked out of you over the past while. Sorry to hear things are still going to hell. You could use a vacation.

Teenagers do some really stupid shit. I know because I was one once. Sparky, you were once one too. I'll bet you did some stupid-ass shit.

Seems pretty typical for kids to have a brief run away from home when they're in their mid teens. She'll probably come back with some lessons under her belt. It'll likely make her a bit wiser and smarter.

You may find this a bit weird, but I look back on my teen years and wished I had run away. Probably would've done me a lot of good. Just a good ol' vacation from my parents, living off of what god gave me: my ability to hunt down my own food. Of course, I probably would've been too stupid at that point in my life to know how to do it :)

When she comes back, you book your ass on a plane and goto Hawaii or something. You need a break.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit