Most Awkward, Embarrassing, Comical things you Experienced as a Witness ?

by flipper 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

Mum- Iol.

cou

• prologos
    prologos

On a friendly call in the rurals, with a high ground water table, the house holder had her septic tank pumped out shortly before our visit.

as we watched, the earth heaved and a monster rose up from the deep.

A jaw dropping event.

it was the septic tank's boyouncy lifting up, pushing the ground open in the high spring time water level.

Another trick to have young ones in H2H entertained was to make defunct dorbells ring.

to the two bare wires with no buttons could be connected by bending them together or bridging with your car key.

Ding Dong.

Best laughs of course was the stuff we preached.

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Love this thread! Just found it as a link from freeminds2. I was 20 something at the time. I had told an older German brother about my cats. Well, when I entered the KH one Sunday morning he greeted me and asked rather loudly, "How's your little pussy?" Another time I was at the door with a sister who was a little off, to put it mildly. She was presenting the Awake! that featured the subject of suicide. She told the householder she had contemplated suicide but this magazine changed her mind. At the service meeting one night the brother giving the part got no response to the questions at the end of the article. He proceeded to chastise the congregation for not studying. That is until one brother raised his hand and told him he did next week's lesson. Reopened Mind

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

Reopened mind...lol. loved it.

Keep them coming everyone. I love this thread too.

Missy

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

Sometimes I kissed sisters on the hand (being the romantic guy that I am LOLZ :P). I once did it to a sister who could have been my mum and she just smacked me in the face at the foyer of the kingdomhall... she was scared (and I was shocked) as hell and found it very scary. Wow... I still feel it in my cheeks and it is about 15 years ago

• flipper
    flipper

Another old thread to be bumped up ! Good lord, didn't realize so many of my old threads had been responded too ! Sheesh.

PROLOGOS- Septic tank overflowing ? Pretty funny.

REOPENED MIND- An older German brother asked about your cat and used " pussy " loudly in front of others ? Bet that turned you red in embarrassment, goodness. A sister told a householder she had thought of committing suicide ? Bet that got the householders attention. I remember seeing brothers giving talks and chastising congregations for not answering as well. Always thought they were a$$holes for treating the congregation like that.

MISSFIT- Yeah, good thread, glad I'm bumpin it.

DE WANDELAAR- Wow ! LOL ! You kissed sisters on the hand at the kingdom hall ? Funny stuff ! I guess you took literally the scripture that says " greet one another with a holy kiss " ? I like your style. LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit