Most Awkward, Embarrassing, Comical things you Experienced as a Witness ?

by flipper 85 Replies latest jw friends

• okie46
    okie46

That is priceless "I forgot my damn bible!""" Absolutely love that!!

• inkling
    inkling

Ok, I don't normally post of these threads for fear of sharing too much,
    but I have one for you guys-

My wife was out in service with a brother who could be best described as
    related to humpty-dumpty, both in looks and relative intelligence.

They were walking away from a door and his suspenders finally gave up
    the formitable task demanded of them, and his pants dropped straight
    to his ankles.

My wife, unphased, reached down and grabbed his pants and returned
    them waistward, as the whole car group died in laughter.

I don't know if the householder saw.

[inkling]

• dwtnphotog
    dwtnphotog

RR reminded me of one by mentioning the Stanley! I was a attendant in the handicapped section under the balcony. At the end of the session they announced that people had been asking to see the stars and clouds that were projected on the ceiling. There was a very large sister in a wheelchair next to me who leaned over and said she had never gotten to see them! Well, being the caring person that I am, I decided to take her down the aisle so she would be able to see. Well, the aisles in the Stanley are carpeted and rather steep....and I had on leather soled shoes....holding on to a wheelchair with at least 300 pounds in it! I was 19 and about 140 pounds! We started sliding, we were getting faster and faster! Finally I saw someone I knew and yelled at them to help me! My friend jumped in front of the wheelchair and we slowly came to a stop. We struggled but finally made it back to the top of the aisle! The funny thing was, the sister in the wheelchair never even knew what had happened! She was oblivious to the whole thing.

• flipper
    flipper

OKIE 46- Yeah, that Bible story was funny !

INKLING- That is hilarious - A brother's pants falling off after walking away from a door ! Classic !

DWNTNPHOTOG- Wow ! That is funny ! You almost had a runaway wheelchair on your hands ! I'm glad that friend helped you out or that sister would have been plastered all over the floor ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

When we had the BS at our house when I was a young lad, there was a new mother/son duo that began attending. The son was a little "off". He brought a ventriloquist dummy with him to every meeting (this guy was about 14 or 15 years old, BTW). He liked to comment, but let the dummy do the commenting for him.

What a trip.

• ataloa
    ataloa
    INKLING- That is hilarious - A brother's pants falling off after walking away from a door ! Classic !

Flipper, but that's not the funny part. It's that another guy's wife reached down and pulled them back up without skipping a beat!!!!

ROTF .......cackling.........

• asilentone
    asilentone

Low Key, I agree that he is little off!

• flipper
    flipper

LOW KEY LYSMITH- That is hilarious ! They let a kid comment through his dummy ? Being a ventriloquist ? So- what would happen if the kid made an apostate comment ? Would they DF the kid, or the dummy ? LOL!

ATALOA- It is funny I agree that the married sister pulled his pants up ! Wonder if she got a good look ? LOL!

SILENTSTONE- I agree that ventriloquist kid was a bit off ! But it would have been fun as hell to watch ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• searcher
    searcher
    He liked to comment, but let the dummy do the commenting for him.

Classic Jehovahs Witness really

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

I "witnessed" a hooker taking care of a John on my back patio, when I came home from high school with a friend one day. Crap! She saw us through the patio slider glass behind the curtains when we walked into the living room. She literally said..."Hey, I see you" during the episode. I thought the guy was gonna turn and look our way. My buddy started taking a $10 spot out of his pocket and flashed it through the curtain real quick as I slapped his hand back.

This "customer" got up, walked fast away from the patio to his truck off in a close by parking lot, while she started screaming "Tyrone! Tyrone!"(her pimp no doubt)....cause the guy didn't pay her. Before heading out of the screened patio she looked right at the slider doors, smiled and said "I'll be back!" (stupid friend and his $10).

Can't remember if she ever came back onto the porch though. We might have left by then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit