Most Awkward, Embarrassing, Comical things you Experienced as a Witness ?

by flipper 85 Replies latest jw friends

• mgmelkat
    mgmelkat

I remember doing a presentation at the door when I was naive, gullible and clueless square 19yo JW. The magazine I was offering was about Sects. I had a male HH and he said he didn't know what it was. I remember having to repeat the word several times. I was so embarrassed because sounded like I was saying "sex" all the time!!!!!

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

Bttt. Love to hear more.

Missy

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Lol SafeAtHome!! I literally have tears running down my face and can't stop laughing my stomach hurts! Dogs are not dumb!! Some of these are so funny but for some reason this is the funniest.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Oh don't get me started about dogs out in fs. I was bitten on the behind by a German Shepherd. That's a dog breed in case you're not a dog person!

• Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

I remember going out with an older 60 something Danish fellow. When we knocked on the screen door a huge german shepherd broke open the door and attacked us. The older Danish brother grabbed the dog by the mouth squeezing the dog's tounge againts his teeth as he lundged, there was a lot of commotion and a lot of blood (all the dogs blood). On a later return visit the dog just cowered when he saw the Danish Brother. You had to be there it was funny.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Yeah Aunt Fancy, glad you enjoyed that. Mom passed 4 years ago at age 88 and she still told that story. I dont think I could have kept my cool, but after all, when we went to peoples doors, we were uninvited and really would have no right to complain (that's how we can look at it now). If I was the homeowner whose dog was assaulted by the Danish fellow, I would have punched his lights out. The dog was on its own property doing what he was no doubt trained to do, protect the family. Can't believe he made a return visit!

• Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

Stay at home I wish you the best!

• Freethinking76
    Freethinking76

At the hall I saw a sister that I had not seen in a while,so this is the conv; me : hi! How are you? Long time no see! /sis: yeah, we'll I'm back!/ me: and see you brong a bundle with you! When did you got married?( as I touch her belly)/sis/ I did not got married! And stop rubbing my belly i am not pregnant!/me: ups...sorry I though..../sis:

• Freethinking76
    Freethinking76

At the hall I saw a sister that I had not seen in a while,so this is the conv; me : hi! How are you? Long time no see! /sis: yeah, we'll I'm back!/ me: and see you brong a bundle with you! When did you got married?( as I touch her belly)/sis/ I did not got married! And stop rubbing my belly i am not pregnant!/me: ups...sorry I though..../sis:

• Freethinking76
    Freethinking76

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit