FreedomFrog

the suspense is killing me...lol

• JK666
  • FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Oh, yay...pictures...

• flipper
    flipper

LOWKEY LYSMITH- I think the Bigfoot's are a lot prettier than Rosie O'Donnell in my opinion. LOL! So you heard one as well ! There are lots of people who have seen them or heard them or seen footprints !

DANIEL p- I won't give out the exact location because I want these animals to stay protected from any humans . But let's just say it's south of Lassen National Park, and North of Lake Tahoe in the Sierra mountains. As close as I'll get for ya .

RUTH EEKER- I agree seclusion from humans is very smart !

CRAZYBLONDEDB- Keep tapping the fingers sis !

NEW LIGHT- John's working on the pictures.

JK-Thanks so much for helping me put the pictures up. You are a great friend and the best ! Thanks again !

AVASHAI- Sounds like you probably saw a Bigfoot at age 7 . Hope you weren't traumatized for life !

FLYING HIGH NOW- Here they are ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• JK666
    JK666

Flip,

You guys are on to something, those sure aren't bear tracks!

JK

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

KEWL.....thanks for posting those.....when I was 8 or 9, we found HUGE footprints in the woods....but this is missouri, parents wouldn't even come look at them!!

I always find this fascinating!!

• flipper
    flipper

Once again- A big shout out for JK 666 sending the pictures to the thread ! Thanks bro ! Peace and love to ya ! Hope you all like the pictures ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Wow, BigFoot is uglier than I ever imagined.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

That's a freakin' big footprint. Too bad you didn't have a plaster kit or something and be able to get it casted.

Those are cool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit