Mr. Flipper & Son Hear, See, and Get Footprints of Bigfoot on Pack Trip

by flipper 81 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

So, the long awaited trip began for my son and I to return to the same place he heard a Bigfoot a year ago in the forests of Northern California. The trip started out unfortunately for us to be a 7 mile hike instead of a 2 to 3 mile hike in to our base camp , as huge snow drifts covered the road , making it even inaccessible for 4 wheel drive, so , with packs on backs we hiked over 50 ft long snow drifts on places on the trail. Even snow was covering one creek near the lake we were destined for . My son jumped the 3 ft. wide creek, landing on firm ground. I jumped and landed waist deep crashing into the snow laden creek with my pack on! LOL! I thought for sure there would be ground there too ! Woops ! Not to worry- we dried our clothes off at night by the campfire.

So, the next morning, Saturday, at 7:00 A.M. while my son was sleeping, I heard the first vocalization. I have been hiking for 35 years in the Sierra mountains - I've never heard a roar like this before. It was a deep almost African lion roar but 50 times louder. It was about a mile and a half away , and it sounded like it came from a huge animal. Lasted 5 seconds or so. Another came about 20 minutes later . So my son and I set off to day hike 2 more miles in to where he had his incident last May. We had hiked about a mile and came upon huge 14 inch long by 5-6 inch wide tracks in the snow. There was no mistaking what kind of animal made these prints ! Definition in the toes-huge ! And whatever left these tracks had to weigh about 300 to 400 pounds ! Easy.

Then my son and I continued hiking quietly crossing a creek in a heavily forested area , we went about a quarter of a mile more when suddenly we heard very heavy bi-pedal stepping in the forest to our right about 40 feet away ! My son whispered, " Get the movie camera" ! I got it out, and my son said, " I saw it very briefly for 2 to 3 seconds ! It was walking upright, dark color, with a head , on two legs . Seemed about 6 feet tall or more. " But it was walking steadily in a thick forest , and that's all my son could see of it. It paused and made a bizarre softly sounding, " Cooing noise " at us , like guttural cooing . Not mean, just inquisitive sounding. It must have continued on, east down into a steep canyon , but we did not want to chase it , or make it more uneasy.

We continued on to the sight a mile down the trail and went to my son's original encounter spot. Didn't see anything, so we hiked back past where our earlier sighting had been and we scared a deer unintentionally in the same area we had heard the Bigfoot earlier. So we got back to camp and decided to hike in the snow packs at the south end of the lake we were camping at . Saw lots of bear tracks , and then WHAMO! I came across what appeared to be huge Bigfoot tracks in the snow at our lake ! Although these looked a little older , but because the tracks were in a shaded area - they were well preserved !

So Sunday morning we got ready to hike out, and one more time, this time my son and I both heard the Bigfoot vocalization again from about a mile away at the same exact time , 7:00 A.M. in the morning again ! It is amazing the strength of lung capacity - the roar even sounds loud from a mile away ! Two more roars, lasting 5 seconds long. I have read scientists books explaining the roar it makes is a infrasonic roar - deep pitched , which virtually paralyzes deer and other animals with fear ! And Bigfoot reports indicate it hunts deer as well as is a vegetarian ! It's an omnivore .

My son and I hiked out of the lake basin , down some old unused logging roads , seeing plenty of bear scat, plus very fresh bear tracks as well. We were just waiting for one to come popping out of the forest in front of us. About a mile before the truck we saw a beautiful osprey bird flying around protecting it's baby in the nest. I got good pictures which I will try to post here. I'm going to try to post about 10 pictures here of me and my son, the Bigfoot and bear footprints to see the difference. Also- where I crashed in the snow falling in the creek . The spot where we heard and saw the Bigfoot , and the osprey with her baby in the nest. I'm new at doing this picture thing, so be patient , and I will try to get them all on. I welcome any comments, comical, serious, or otherwise.

I just want to say - Seeing this for myself made me a believer in Bigfoot. I want to do what I can to protect this perhaps dwindling , reclusive , species in the western mountains. They are peaceful, harm no one, and just want to be isolated away from insane humans ! Sounds pretty smart to me ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I heard somewhere that Rosie O'Donnell was going to be backpacking in the mountains of Northern California.

Did the roar that you heard sound like it was saying "cutie patootie"?

Just kidding Flipper. I went camping in the mountains near my home in SW Washington and heard a really strange, loud roar/howl too. There are lots of bears & cats in the hills around here, but nothing that makes sounds like what I heard.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Awesome, flipper. Can't wait to see the photos. Where abouts was this exactly?

• Ruth Eeker
    Ruth Eeker

Sounds like quite the adventure!!!!! can't wait to see the pics! And I agree....seclusion from Humans..very smart! lol ;)

• flipper
    flipper

I know you all are getting impatient. Hey , I'm a dumba$$, what can I say? Anyway- my good friend JK 666 is going to post some pictures for me as I'm having trouble doing it. So, hang tight folks, within 15 to 20 minutes you'll get some pictures, then we'll talk ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

tapping fingers................

• new light
    new light

Me want pictures.

• JK666
    JK666

Flip,

Per our conversation, I will post your pics as soon as you send them to me.

JK

• avishai
    avishai

I grew up in NorCal. My friend and i were playing in the woods, we were 7? perhaps. Our dads were pretty far off, he and I topped a ridge and saw something from about twenty feet away. I knew what bears looked like, I'd seen them in the wild and other places. This was'nt a bear, nor were it's tracks. And that's all I have to say about that.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I can't wait to see them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit