Mr. Flipper & Son Hear, See, and Get Footprints of Bigfoot on Pack Trip

by flipper 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

The company I work for manufactures certain types of detection equipment. We had some guy from Oregon call in about a year ago and he told me that he was camping in the woods when he caught a "big foot-like" creature rummaging through the back of his pickup truck. He said that he didn't care if anybody thought he was nuts, he just wanted to purchase equipment to go back and capture video of the creature. Due to certain restrictions, I couldn't sell him the equipment, but his story was interesting anyway. I wonder if he ever went back to try and get some video of it??

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

What a pity that your expedition wasn't prepared to document your discoveries more completely. Tracks can be cast with plaster of paris or with sulfur. A small tape recorder could have captured and preserved those fearsome roars. A couple of automatic cameras could have been placed along Sasquatch Highway to document their passage (keep in mind that they are tall, so don't set the camera 3 ft. off the ground unless you're into thighs). Hair and scat samples should be collected for analysis.

Then again, I can't be too critical, since I can't document the thirteen years I lived under Mount Shasta as a servant of the evil race of robots that occupy a dimensional shift there. I escaped only after I was able to discombobulate their chrono-ray guns. Then I used the chrono-ray to travel to Alcyone so I could give Jehovah a piece of my mind. He wasn't home. His son JayCee told me he was "out in service" sanctifying his great and holy name, supporting his universal sovreignty; you know the drill. I used the chrono-ray to return to earth but on the way home it fell into a pink hole and was never seen again.

You'll just have to take my word for it.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Nathan...Didn't you see any Lemurians while living in Mt Shasta? They're all over the place.

-BONEZZ

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

yes, Bonezz, I actually captured one of the Lemurians, then the little bastard bit my pinky and escaped!

alt

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Here's a Lemurian Overlord known as "General Fraudulous"

alt

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Nathan..LOL, kinda looks like a mini Yoda.

Mr Flipper...sorry didn't mean to hijack...back to BF. growing up I spent summers in Hayfork (small Trinity county town) and remember the old-timers scaring the hell out of us kids with their BF stories...don't know if they believed everything they told us or were just trying to scare us. there was a lot of BF "activity" around that area as well as Humbolt county.

-BONEZZ

• Layla33
    Layla33

Cool, I love hiking. The pictures are great. Sometimes just being around mother nature is very relaxing and peaceful. I think I am going to go to New Mexico in the next year and take some pictures and hike.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Isn't it amazing how similar big-foots footprints are to these bear prints:

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Red X's! Bummer!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Well, Flipper, I gotta say... the footprint in the mud looks exactly like a bear print and the "print" in the snow is so indefinable I can't tell what I'm looking at. Because of the color of the thing it doesn't even look like a depression in the snow, but more of a lumpy area that's been frozen inconsistently with the underlying layer of snow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit