Mr. Flipper & Son Hear, See, and Get Footprints of Bigfoot on Pack Trip

by flipper 81 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

NINJA- Is your mother in law quite hairy, I assume ? Shaved lately ? Seems to me , my son and I saw some big chest muscles protruding from one Bigfoot ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Perry
    Perry

If you look closely at the picture of the print in the mud.... it looks like folds of mud in the middle resembling a palm print. Maybe dermal ridges?

• flipper
    flipper

PERRY- The footprint in the mud is a black bear print. So it could be dermal ridges. The Bigfoot prints are the ones in the snow

• Highlander
    Highlander

Flipper,

You and your son may want to exercise utmost caution on your next field trip.

Bigfoot looks like he's one mean dude!

• flipper
    flipper

HIGHLANDER- Hey , that is funny ! I never knew Bigfoot looked like the incredible hulk ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

(Mr.) flipper:

I never knew Bigfoot looked like the incredible hulk !

Well, of course you didn't. You've never seen a Bigfoot.

• flipper
    flipper

FUNKY DEREK- No, I haven't seen one yet in person, my son did , a glimpse ,- but I have seen photographs of them and motion videos of them

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    but I have seen photographs of them and motion videos of them

Haven't we all?

alt

• justhuman
    justhuman

I have seen some documentry films regarding Bigfoot..maybe it is a humanoid to the evolution of human race...

• flipper
    flipper

JUSTHUMAN- Bigfoot may very well be a missing link to evolution - it will be interseting as more evidence comes out on it being researched.

FUNKY DEREK- Ha ! Ha ! Very funny ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit