Mr. Flipper & Son Hear, See, and Get Footprints of Bigfoot on Pack Trip

by flipper 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

wow - bigfoot looks a lot less hairier than I imagined, and where did he get clothes and a backpack?

• metaspy
    metaspy

I have a hard time seeing the tracks in the snow.
    However, the one in the mud is quite clear.
    Thanks for posting the pics!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I have read scientists books explaining the roar it makes is a infrasonic roar - deep pitched , which virtually paralyzes deer and other animals with fear

Skeeter would have crapped in the old drawers! Gives me the chills to read your account.

Skeeter

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Those are great pics flipper!

I have a secret camping/fishing spot on the North Fork of the Lewis River that flows at the base of the south slope of Mt. St. Helens. This general area is known for multiple Bigfoot sightings. The forest there is all old-growth evergreens with lots of moss & ferns. In some spots, you can't see more than 5 feet off of the trail because the forest is so dense.

This was where I was camping when I heard similar howls/roars like you mentioned. (Slept with a scattergun close by that night.) My buddy & I walked by a tree about 10 yards from the camp that had a tuft of really long hair stuck to a branch about 6.5 feet off the ground. We grabbed it & checked it out. the hairs were about 7" long and were a dark auburn color. Cougar fur is not that long. Black bear fur could be, I suppose, and black bears come in various colors ranging from cinnamon-brown to jet-black, but the hair was a ways off the ground, in an awkward spot for a bear. Not far from that was a huge "bed" of flatened grass & wildflowers where it was clear that an enormous animal had bedded down at some point.

We always have at least two dogs with us when we go camping. There have been a couple of occasions 'round the campfire when the dogs will freak out and bark at something in the woods, but will be unwilling to actually go into the foods to investigate, which they do if it's a deer or something similar. In these cases, the dogs were frightened, whining, & stuck by us. Not saying it's Bigfoot necessarily, but it is strange & kinda scary.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Mr Flipper...

That's some good stuff. Were you in Trinity County by any chance?

-BONEZZ

• flipper
    flipper

JK- Yeah, all the snow tracks are Bigfoot ; the dirt track is a big black bear.

CRAZYBLONDEB- It is weird how people don't want to admit - even in the scientific communities that there could possibly be a large North American ape running around in our forests . Especially when there is more evidence every year supporting it's existence .

BRING the LIGHT- Yep, Bigfoot's one gnarly looking sucker ! LOL!

FREEDOM FROG- The footprints were cool. It would have been difficult trying to cast them in snow and carrying them out for miles without breaking in our backpacks though- we were so loaded down.

HORTENSIA- Well yeah ! I'm just a little less hairy than Bigfoot ! LOL! Not by much ! My son has a beard at least - he's closer to Bigfoot than me ! LOL!

METASPY- It is hard to see the now areas but the contour or shape of the feet can be seen definitely - a Bigfoot. The dirt print is a black bear.

SKEETER 1- It really was a earth shattering roar !

LOW KEY LYSMITH- Thanks bud ! That is cool you found possible Bigfoot hair ! I hope you still have it or get it tested for DNA at a lab or something. You are right - Bigfoot's do make those nest's or beds of grass that have been found . And I hear dogs go nuts but cower in fear because they don't know what to make of the Bigfoot. But I really wasn't scared - from all the reports I've read , they have never harmed people .

BONEZZ- Nope. It wasn't Trinity County. But I really can't say where.

Picture 1 - That's me, Mr. Flipper standing in front of the deep canyon where we think these Sasquatches hide out and live.

Picture 2- The hole I caused by falling through into the creek waist deep with my backpack on !

Picture 3- The dark forested area where we both heard Bigfoot walking, and my son caught a 3 second glimpse of him/her walking behind and through the trees .

Picture 4- My son Flipper junior ! A true adventurer and backpacker !

Picture 5, 6, 7 - The Bigfoot track .I wear a size 10 shoe. The footprint is about 14 inches long.

Picture 8- The footprint in the mud is a black bear print. Large for a black bear 9 inches long .

Picture 9 , 10 - A mother osprey flying in to protect her baby up high in the nest. We were at the right place at the right time to get these pictures ! Hope you enjoy ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Picture 5-

• inrainbows
    inrainbows

more evidence every year supporting it's existence

Like what? Eye-witness evidence is not 'evidence'. Tracks that could be this that or the other are only track that could be this that or the other. People see Jesus, Mary, Shiva, Vishu, Ghosties, Ghoulies, Aliens. It don't mean Sh1T.

If there IS a large American primate, then it should be easy to provide one piece of decent evidence, like DNA, bones, hides, dead bigfoots (all those guns, not one kill), indisputable photographic or videographic evidence (all those cameras, not one decent shot).

But even with all the 'believers' out there desperately trying to prove it is true there is not ONE shred of indisputable evidence.

The lack of such decent evidence indicate that whatever people believe, big foot is still unproven.

You might not like it of believe otherwise, but 'thems is the facts'.

Just like with Ghosties, Ghoulies, Aliens et. al., it is down to those who believe to prove stuff. If they fail, it is their problem, not the problem of people who apply the same standards of evidence to the existence of Puma concolor as they apply to claims of the existence of Sasquanthrus dubii.

Such is science; them' s is the rule. It might be wrong, but the rules that stop me saying "Wow, I believe in bigfoot" also stop me saying "Wow, I believe in faries".

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

(Mr.) flipper:

Picture 5, 6, 7 - The Bigfoot track .I wear a size 10 shoe. The footprint is about 14 inches long.

I have looked at those photos. Maybe it's the resolution, maybe it's my monitor or maybe my failing eyesight, but I just can't see a footprint in any of them. Can you draw around it or maybe enhance it in some way?

But what would make a 14-inch footprint in snow anyway? Maybe something made a 10-inch footprint and it melted around the edges as snow is wont to do. In any case, once again, you've come back from another bigfoot-hunting trip with no evidence whatsoever. But don't despair. If you're being honest and not completely gullible (like imagining a bear or a person to be Bigfoot), then it must be the case that Bigfoot is incredibly easy to find. Every time you or your family go anywhere near the woods, you see and hear a Bigfoot without really trying and find multiple lines of physical evidence for its existence. It's inevitable then, that in the very near future, somebody will be luckier than you and manage to take an actual photograph or see a convincing footprint, perhaps they'll even shoot a Bigfoot thinking it's a bear. I'm sure you must be puzzled as to why this hasn't happened already given its noise and visibility. I know you dismiss the lack of evidence by claiming there's "more evidence every year" but how do you explain the lack of actual evidence? Why is the existence of this creature still a mystery?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I saw a UFO land in my garden last night..a Bigfoot came out and said "take me to your leader" I went to get my camera but it took off, leaving a crushed tomatoe plant behind...sorry! Then the Ghost of James Dean appeared and just as I was taking his picture the battery died. Then there was a knock at my door...it was Elvis and Buddy Holly alive living in Australia! I grabbed my video camera but had no disc in it...just then the Men in black turned up and took them away....what a night! I wish I had some proof....I have to go now, I have a date with Marylin Monroe.....she's old but still a hottie!

• detective
    detective

I think I'd actually be a bit disappointed if someone snagged a "bigfoot". I mean, part of Bigfoot's charm is that nobody can prove his existence. What a letdown it would be if someone found a Bigfootian corpse (or even a live one)! Then it would just be over with- no more wild chases seeking the elusive beast...the species would just get some boring scientific name and maybe a good stuffing for display at museum. Sure, for about six months we'd be all excited about the find. Some random guy in straggly beard and rumpled clothes would be all over the news saying, " They said I was crazy but I told you so!" Then what? Why go into the woods at all at that point? The mystery is gone. Who cares what that growl is? Who cares what's making the brush move behind you? Feel like you're being watched at your campsite? Maybe it's a bear. Or a mountain lion. Orangupiedamaximus? Axe killer? Who cares? No more "what ifs". It'd be quite sad, really. It's always about the pursuit, the fantasy, the maybes. So go ahead, sasquatch- hide your carcasses! Roar and run away! Take Nessy with you into the shadows! It's the mystery we love.

A sad day, the day we find you, big hairy friend! Afterwards, we'd turn our affections to the wild-eyed lady who would pop on to the newscast saying, "now we've proven bigfoot, let me tell you about my alien abduction...". It's too much, I say!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit