Watchtower Comments (5.26.08) PROPAGANDA & FALLACY

by V 64 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mary
    Mary

Excellent work V!

• seektruth101
    seektruth101

Sorry but really had to replay to this.... You are wonderful man to to such great work for our brother, we can uses more just like you... Thank You! You are a true brother helping us that are still in... with our families Never Please Never Stop You Help So Many is ti for what it is...

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Good One V!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Well done V!

Mickey.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Great stuff V

• Dagney
    Dagney

Nicely done!

Sweet pea, besty, and I viewed it as our weekly Watchtower study. It was the best study ever.

I'm getting ready to send it out right now to a few people.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Has anyone yet had the courage to actually raise their hand and bring up some of the points mentioned in these videos during an actual WT study?

I think we should form a barnstorming group and go "visit" a different KH each Sunday, armed for the WT study with our questions and comments from V's videos.

• heathen
    heathen

Ok so who's the apostate that thinks they are so wise as to argue with the WTBTS? You know who you are .LOL Like zoinks if the FDS isn't the slave in charge of spiritual matters then what have they been saying for the past hundred plus years ?Now they say the GC is just as wise? Unbelievable .I can agree on one point and that is all religions are extremely devoid of "Truth". They only care about political influence and control over peoples money .

• curlymoses
    curlymoses

I went over the 2 paragraphs with my JW wife this morning. I was not raised religious and I agreed to "study" what the WT offers. I excelled in school and have 2 years experience college & tech school. This video was appealing to me on many levels. As I prepare to attend my 3rd convention my goal is to be more open, assertive, and transparent in my thoughts, feelings, and actions regarding WT materials. Often when I raise a WTS question, comment, concern... with my wife lately, I've been getting "it's in/from the Bible" as a generic response. 1 John 4:1 (I think it was) from the Bible can be directly applied to the GB, and don't we all agree that the Bible is not apostate! Quickly - Was Jesus the Greatest Apostate Who Ever Lived??? from the Jewish point of view?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I finally watched one of your videos V and I have to say that I liked it. Good job. I plan on watching more of them and sending the links to my siblings.

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit