Watchtower Comments (5.26.08) PROPAGANDA & FALLACY

by V 64 Replies latest watchtower bible

• boyzone
    boyzone

V, every time I see one of your videos I am reminded of how right I was to walk away. Thanks bud

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Dear gods, Man, these just get better. This one is my favorite thus far.

"Weasel Words" and "Naaaaame that FALLACY!!!" Good, good stuff.

Thank you thank you thank you.

• uninformed
    uninformed

These people are obviously out of touch with reality.

I enjoyed the reference to the 58 WT re: the Irish Catholic religious leaders who would seek to control what people read.

GOD DAMN HYPOCRITES--

Thanks V,

Brant

• StAnn
    StAnn

Absolutely excellent work, as always.

My brother (ex-JW) has recently gained custody of his daughter, who has been raised thus far by her JW mother. He has been using your videos to help her, as she still has visitation with her mother and is expected to attend meetings when she's with her mom. My brother is using your videos to "prepare" her for the upcoming WT studies, so she can see what's really going on. They're a big help.

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Another excellent video and very slickly produced.You obviously have done your research and it shows.No one, in any real sense, can produce a logical argument against it because it uses the Society's own words.We should indeed repudiate "valueless things"...and the Society is one of them.Your efforts are undoubtedly helping to open the eyes of those who are willing to see what's really going on.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

God that was beautiful! I loved every bit of it, from the "Naaame that falacy!" to the (ding!) registered trademark on so called 'truth.' I was amazed when I read that issue that I had never noticed in all my years poisoning my mind with the WTS propaganda that they do a one-two punch. They set up the concept with valid points that it is hard to disagree with as the 'one' then the 'two' or sucker punch comes in to misapply or in some cases completely negate the set up while convincing the gullible that the set up and sucker punch aren't a non sequitur at all. The unholy bait-and-switch of Doom. And the reader doesn't have all the other references you use right at hand so there is the chance they will miss it! That's why what you are doing is so important, and appreciated. THANK YOU! RD

• ataloa
    ataloa

Really excellent points - concise, informative and entertaining. That "amen to that, brother!" comment was a real knee slapper. Didn't expect that. This is the best one I've read. Thanks.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Excellent, V! You and your team ROCK.

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Awesome dude! Loved it!

• V
    V
    My brother (ex-JW) has recently gained custody of his daughter, who has been raised thus far by her JW mother. He has been using your videos to help her, as she still has visitation with her mother and is expected to attend meetings when she's with her mom. My brother is using your videos to "prepare" her for the upcoming WT studies, so she can see what's really going on. They're a big help.

That's all the motivation I will ever need. Thanks for that and good luck to your niece.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit