Watchtower Comments (5.26.08) PROPAGANDA & FALLACY

by V 64 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Damn. I really wanted to see this but it says "video unavailable".

• Poztate
    Poztate

Great Video..V....I think you are doing more to get the young people listening and opting out of the "truth"™ than you realise. The youth are drawn to video's on the Internet far more than than a static site opposed to JW's. I have always believed that to bring the Borg down you do not try to appeal to long time "true believers" but you prevent the next generation from falling for the lies. It is a fact that most of their growth is internal and not based on door to door.... Best Wishes to you.....POZ

• sspo
    sspo

Thanks V for your hard work in exposing the Faketower

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

I'll add my voice to the chorus. Great video--one of your best.

I also enjoyed your back-and-forth with the teenager in your other thread. Your point that 'JWs don't really believe in anything' is so true.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

There! Got it to play. And as usual it is the bomb-diggity. I don't think I'm going to be able to sit thru this study at the hall without being infuriated at the bs I'll be hearing.

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

link anyone? Can't load the original post.

• Gopher
  • V
    V

Sorry hosting site seems to be down. Try this link direct to YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztQBKmIFqcc

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Absolutely brilliant! It's logical, fair, cogent, at a good speed, and uses their own quotes superbly.

• TheListener
    TheListener

That was fantastic. It really helped me to see how they use loaded language and logical fallacies in the WT. Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit