Watchtower Comments (5.26.08) PROPAGANDA & FALLACY

by V 64 Replies latest watchtower bible

• V
    V

Direct link here

• still_in74
    still_in74
    Repudiate "Valueless Things"

I could not believe this article when it came out. I probably read it a dozen times and I say that without hyperbole.

Paragraph 17 & 18 just floored me. If someone is critical of the truth, dont defend the truth, dont teach him the truth or show him the error of his ways, no, instead ask yourself if this one is acting in harmony with the bible? What the hell does that mean? What does that have to do with anything? How would you determine if he is or not? They just changed the subject and the JW continues along as if the WTS has made a sustantiated statement when in reality they said nothing at all!

Unbelievable.

Keep up the good work V

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I really thought this was well put, unfortunately its pretty hard to get past the apostate idea with jw's. They must be talking about this

a lot at the hall. Just some things brother-in law has indicated through his responses to us.

Love the Irish Catholic comment.....

hope4others

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Jeez... I almost want to go to this meeting just so I can stand up and walk out when those paragraphs are read.

Nice work V.

• V
    V
    its pretty hard to get past the apostate idea with jw's.

EXACTLY. That's why I do a hat-dance on any mention of "apostates" I find in the Watchtower. The loaded language is shameless, but once a Witness makes the connection...

• megawatt
    megawatt

Another stellar video, V.

• Ruth Eeker
    Ruth Eeker

Thank you V.

Yet another great video.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Brilliant! Thankyou.

• imissmaine
    imissmaine

Great job V! You do good work!

• yknot
    yknot

Like I said a couple of hours after you posted it on youtube...

The ending is absolutely brilliant!

Keep up the great job!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit