What's Your MAIN Reason For Not Believing In "The Truth"?

by minimus 73 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

My mother had this discussion yesterday. Basically, my main argument was that if the FDS gets Jehovah's holy spirit and their "food" is "the Truth", yet they always are correcting themselves, how can anyone in all fairness believe it's "The Truth"?? You can't show scripturally why organ transplants are a form of cannibalism and clearly a disfellowshipping offense and a couple of years later after possible disfellowshippings or death, and then believe Jehovah God changed his view suddenly. It's clear that the rules and regulations of the Organization is what prompts such erroneous doctrine as well as many others. They require complete obedience on a doctrine that they may very well change at the drop of a hat!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I believe in truth. However, I believe that the witnesses do not have truth. Therefore while I believe in verifiable truths, nothing about the watchtower is verifiable.

• rekless
    rekless

How many of us R&F knew they owned and operated fruit orchard and sold oranges to church groups in South Dakota, sold used cars, did not want to be recognized as a religion in Mexico so they could own the property there. Damage repair shop in Canada.

THe Tower; everything they do is under the table as far as business goes.

THe 501 c3 charity is a joke, if you look deep enough it makes you puke, if you lost family members to their blood doctrines and other crappy teachings.

There is nothing good in a white washed grave.

• minimus
    minimus

Well put, NY.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

CHRONOLOGY, CHRONOLGY AND CHRONOLOGY.

Most other things such as no hell fire, no trinity etc make sense

• undercover
    undercover

It's hard to pick one thing...

...but I would argue with JW family regarding the history of the organization and all their failed predictions. Equally important is the flip flop on so many doctrines...what is truth, if truth keeps changing?

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

My main reason is that I am tired of the hypocrisy within the washtowel society of dumbasses.

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

My new main response to this question is: Have I ever been instructed by the WBTS to teach something that was not true? Yes or No the answer is of course Yes we have been instucted by the WT to teach things that we later found to be not true by ther own admission. Therefore it is not the truth.

• minimus
    minimus

governing body letters/blogspot.com is excellent! Check this site out!!!

And leftbelow,we disfellowshipped these poor people too only for the Watchtower to change it's mind!

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Science!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit