"Why does America always bomb other countries?", my son asked tonight.

by digderidoo 230 Replies latest jw friends

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

A man is being tortured next door, you hear him screaming from the basement window. Not your house, not your problem. People like you make me ill.

Bring_the_Light

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

Iraq's biggest mistake, was invading Kuwait its second biggest mistake was thinking that George W wouldn't invade.

• beksbks
    beksbks

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me?

Who the f*ck do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? OK.

• beksbks
    beksbks

We aren't there for any other reason than trying to control the oil. There were three distinct different reasons that we supposedly invaded, until they stopped even trying to explain it. It certainly isn't even anything close to WWII. It's despicable to compare the two. We were heroes then, were are thugs now.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

The Bible says that God gave the land of Caanan to the "jews" and that is why the land was taken from the "Palestinians" and returned to the Jews.

Please, will you kindly give your land to the Indians. It was wrongly stolen from them. How about it? Anyone here?

• Jourles
    Jourles
    A man is being tortured next door, you hear him screaming from the basement window. Not your house, not your problem. People like you make me ill.

I was going to ask which "war" you might have been referring to here, but there really is no need. But here's a question - How many tortured, screaming, victims of genocide in Africa does it take for US military intervention? A million? Two million? Does it matter? The answer here is obvious. First we would need to ask ourselves, "What are we going to get out of it if we intervene?" The answer to that question would be ZILCH. At least with Iraq, we now control a huge natural resource. Again, another huge double-standard staring right back at us in the face.

I'm glad people like "me" can make you ill. Because without us, you would never know when you're getting sick.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hmmm well let's see. I guess I own part of this land, cuz I have a small bit of Indian blood. I suppose we might start with the Norwegians giving back some of Norther France, and then........hmmm this is gonna be very difficult.

• 5go
    5go
    Iraq's biggest mistake, was invading Kuwait its second biggest mistake was thinking that George W wouldn't invade.

Which the US green lighted ( Remember Saddam had to ask first and he did like a good puppet, the cold war was totally over then ) and then Bush Sr. used that to scare the Saudi's who then called Bush Sr's bluff and made the US attack Iraq.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

The only people that can't seem to differentiate between the America of WWII and Iraq is the JWD whine brigade....only here can a 13 year old ask about WWII and immediately get a laundry list of America's woes from infrastructure to "I'm embarrassed to be an America" proclamations. It would be pathetic if it weren't so funny.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

The Bible says that God gave the land of Caanan to the "jews" and that is why the land was taken from the "Palestinians" and returned to the Jews.

Please, will you kindly give your land to the Indians. It was wrongly stolen from them. How about it? Anyone here?

Yes Fisherman both examples are vile. Im glad you understand the issue. Unfortunately most native population is practically wiped out because of imperialism. Imperialism is wrong, no matter how you slice it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit