what movies do you recomend

by heathen 65 Replies latest jw friends

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

Okay, I guess no one here has seen "I am Legend", otherwise it would have been listed already- excellent movie, Will Smith never disappoints. Speaking of, "I, Robot" was also great. LOVE the Batman! The last Dark Knight movie was the best of the bunch, although I did like the Michael Keaton Batman films. The one due out this summer looks awesome- can't wait! Also looking forward to the new Indiana Jones flick. If you like the TMNT last year's Turtle movie was pretty cool. My all time favorites are the Peter Sellers Pink Panther movies. I am a huge Johnny Depp fan- check out "The Libertine" if you haven't seen it, and one of his lesser known films- "Dead Man" is one of his best. That's all I can think of right now... -Potential

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

One flew over the cuckoo's nest

Shawshank redemption

Layer cake

A clockwork orange

Apocalypse now

Raging bull

Scarface

Goodfellas

Crash

American history X

Romper stomper

The shining

• ninja
    ninja

crumpet does dallas

potentialJWconvertswife

Ninja! You bad boy!! Are you trying to get a rise out of Crumpet? Seriously, on the adult movie front there's a "film" called "Pirates" with Jesse Jane, Janine Lindemulder and Evan Stone- best skin flick I've ever seen- great production. a blushing -P

• easyreader1970
    easyreader1970

A couple of recommendations:

Children of Men - with Clive Owen, Michael Caine, and Julianne Moore. I love dystopian movies and this might be the best one I've seen. It's a very realistic romp into a world where mankind has lost the ability to reproduce.

Kingdom of Heaven - with Orlando Bloom and Liam Neeson. It's about a young blacksmith who's suddenly tasked with protecting Jerusalem from the invading Muslims. I think it takes places in the late 12th century.

er

• ninja
    ninja

hey easy...what about "kingdom of children"?....where 6 million people think they will get everlasting life by jumping through hoops for a few old codgers in brooklyn

potentialJWconvertswife

Ninja, you're a trip! You are really "on" today. :)

• ninja
    ninja

shucks potty...it ain't nuttin......he he....da ninja

• heathen
    heathen

Yah I saw I am legend but thought it paled in comparison to the original with chalrton heston ,The Omega Man. I can say I did like the resident evil movies ,zombie movies are cool but really am looking for some exceptionally good movies to watch ,I did like kingdom of heaven too . You guys have mentioned some I'm going to rent .... Thank You PS ... we will not trash crumpet on my thread .....

• ninja
    ninja

okay heathen....I will trash crumpet on some other thread then.........muhahahahaha..........ha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit