what movies do you recomend

by heathen 65 Replies latest jw friends

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Something I saw recently was "Once" - which I loved.. totally non-Hollywood and made on a shoestring, but really unique and the soundtrack is damn awesome.

• heathen
    heathen

megaflower- are you including the third one with george hamilton ? Yikes Noway would I put that in the class of the first two. I'm a huge al pacino fan which brings to mind - scar face.He does have a new one out but haven't seen it.don't remember what it's called either. Usually my faves will have , robert deneiro,mel gibson , shean connery, Tom hanks, russel crow ,harrison ford, angelina jolie. I did like tomb raider and mr. and mrs. smith.

• dinah
    dinah

Pacino's new movie is "88 Minutes" or something like that.

Indie movies are usually good. "Candy" with Heath Ledger was really good. And I love all the After Dark Horrorfest films.

• Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

One of my fave movies is "Man on Fire" starring Denzel Washington

Honorable mentions go to The Sound of Music, Wizard of Oz, Mary Poppins, Annie, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

:D Yes i love my childhood musicals

DK

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

"Master & Commander" stars Russel Crowe, that's a good movie IMO.

For the totally absurd "Kung Pow: Enter the Fist"

• karvel
    karvel

Happiness

Dogville

Magnolia

Savage Grace

Far from Heaven

City of God

Delicatessen

• heathen
    heathen

Ok well lots of city of God mentioned looks like it's on my list for this week , and yah that pacino movie is 88 mins . So who like the Batman movies? which I did like and forgot to mention jack nickelson, Val Kilmer,(tombstone) thumbs up on that,michael keaton as a good actor .

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Control, lost in translation, Bend it like Beckam, New York Doll, Motorcycle Diaries, Science of Sleep, Napoleon Dynamite, the list goes on

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

and we can't forget Little Miss Sunshine

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

garden State has an awesome soundtrack

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit