what movies do you recomend

by heathen 65 Replies latest jw friends

• llbh
    llbh

Pans Labarynth.

It has subtiles . Very arty movie

• loosie
    loosie

"Gone Baby Gone" it really makes you think.

• heathen
    heathen

OMG - pans labyrinth was one of the worst movies I've ever seen .Even harry potter movies are better than that one and I don't really care for them either.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I don't know if anyone mentioned this one, but I really enjoyed a movie called "The Game" with Michael Douglas and Sean Penn. I bought the Dvd somewhere thought I had never heard of it before and watched it. I really enjoyed it. I know of several great movies but I'd need to know what kind of films interest you- I'm mostly into Sci-Fi and horror but I've seen lots of different movies.

• 5go
    5go

Godzilla the original black and white

Godzilla v Biolante

Godzilla v Hedorah

Princess Mononoke (anime)

Space Balls

Blazing Saddles

Robin Hood men in tights

If you like the matrix then Ghost in the Machine (anime)

Neon Genesis Evangelion (anime) new movies coming soon but death and rebirth were good

Tenchi Muyo (anime) three movies the first and third were great and are linked to tenchi universe TV series of which the third movies ends the tv series story. BTW you don't need to see the TV series to get them.

Letters from Iwo Jima the picture that got the Oscar stolen from it by the Departed. Which is another one.

The Kingdom, I recommend this movie to anyone who thinks Muslims are all immoral Cretans that want to kill Americans for no reason.

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Lars and the Real Girl. This movie is great...really.

brzfst

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

City of God is worth watching make sure you get the cd with the extras that you can watcht after you see the movie. GReat movie in my opinion but it is in Brazilian Portugese.

Sleepers (not the woody allen movie) is also a great movie.

The God's must be crazy is another movie that I liked.

Spanglish is also a nice movie.

Of course if you have not seen any othe older movies then Goodfellas, Godfather, God Bad Ugly, Cool Hand Luke, Apocalypse Now,... and alot more. The ones above are recent ones.

Mothman prophecies

Hostel (Barbara Nededelsjakova not only beautiful but great) scary movie

Borat (ridiculously funny)

Shawshank Redemption

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

if you liked the game............ rent IMPOSTER with gary sinise........... that is a cool sci fi......... with a bad ass plot twist in the end.

IRON MAN ............... but when you watch it............ WAIT till the damn credits are over for a special sceen....... a visit from S.H.E.I.L.D's director......................... cannot be missed.

Ninja! You bad boy!! Are you trying to get a rise out of Crumpet? Seriously, on the adult movie front there's a "film" called "Pirates" with Jesse Jane, Janine Lindemulder and Evan Stone- best skin flick I've ever seen- great production. a blushing -P

ok prior to pirates 3 comeing out i mentioned to the wife i would like to go rent the first one or two again to refresh my mind......... as were walking in the movie store............ right there in the new releases is this "pirates" movie.......... and i had this uncontrolable urge to hand it to my wife and say yeah i want to see pirates again.......... and then manage to walk out the door to go start the car while she pays for it............. and see if she gets asked for ID............ or if somehow she realizes what she was renting. that would be truely priceless........... and i would be single lol............ can you say divorce in three seconds lol.

if she woulda come home with it i was gonna make her watch it with me............. lol YEAH RIGHT lol.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I also recommend "Pasqualino Seven Beauties" great Movie came out in 1976 I think. It is in Italian but dubbed in English.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The best movie I ever saw, the most funny was Rat Race, with Cuba Gooding Jr. and John Lovit.

Good movies that I have seen recently. The Amatuers, with Jeff Bridges.

Tonight I watched Fight Club with Edward Norton and Brad Pitt. It has been out for years.

My wife didnt want to see it and I kept putting it off.

We watched it tonight and I would say I recommend it.

I watch 2 to 3 movies a week on the weekend, I cant remember them all. But you have 3 that are worth a look.

Ok heres some good ones I've seen recently

No country for Old men check it out

I am Legend Will Smith forget it.

Walk Hard, The Dewey Cox story check it out.

Cloverfield Stay away a real DOG

3:10 to Yuma see it.

Alpha Dog check it out.

American gangster long movie worth a look.

Into the Wild SEE IT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit