what movies do you recomend

by heathen 65 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

No Country for Old Men There Will Be Blood------- seen those didn't care for it . You'll have mentioned some I haven't heard much about or at all . Been very disappointed in my rentals of late .That's why the thread and believe me if you recommend crap you can expect a pm ..... HE HE

• ninja
    ninja

heathen...watch city of god....if you don't like it....I'll be nice to nvr

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I have just seen The Golden Compass & Iron Man.

Both worth watching.

• flipper
    flipper

HEATHEN- A few of my favorites are:

Spanglish - with Adam Sandler

Reign Over Me - with Adam Sandler ( I agree MOMZ!

The Green Mile - with Tom Hanks

In the Bedroom- with Sissy Spacek

The Mothman Prophecies- with Richard Gere

Falling Down- with Michael Douglas

American Beauty- with Kevin Spacey

The Big Kahuna - with Kevin Spacey & Danny Devito

Black Snake Moan- Samuel Jackson & Christina Ricci

Borat- Sasha Bara Cohen

Lots of others I like , but those are a few I highly recommend ! Have fun ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• heathen
    heathen

Let's see what else did I like that I've seen --- LOTR , Apocalypse now,room 1408 , Right at your door,Rendition, cinderella man,V,1984,road to perdition,misery,silver bullet,mad max,lethal weapon , die hard. for some classics tho I like the bogart genre and the charlton heston movies .

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

The Dreamers, Juno, Saved, Breaking the Waves, Liam, The Woman in Black, Angelas Ashes, and Garden State.

• TD
    TD

What do you like?

I like movies that are difficult to figure out clear up until the very end. --Then you want to watch them again immediately

Memento

Arlington Road

The Prestige

The Sixth Sense

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

In Bruges Very dark comedy with Collin Farrell due for release on DVD June 24 excellent movie that almost no one saw.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Low-Key, Isn't "Cloverfield" a remake os the Andromeda Strain or am I getting it mixed up?

I learned a long time ago not to recommend movies to friends and family. Too many times they've come back and said, "what the hell..."

• megaflower
    megaflower

The Godfather. Love the whole series of movies. Al Pacino, Talia Shire, and Marlon Brando. What a cast.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit