What is the best question to ask a witness

by ImFreeatlast 61 Replies latest jw friends

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Similar to earlier comment: Why is it "good news" that Jehovah is going to slaughter billions of people eternally at Armageddon? Why would I want to worship a God that would do that?

• real one
    real one

Who do you obey, God or man?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Are you TRULY happy? I mean REALLY happy? Not one will answer "yes, I am!"

• TIMBOB
    TIMBOB

Since you Claim that your organization was chosen by Jesus in 1919 - could you please prove that without assertion? Was your organization teaching 'truth' then? If not - why would Jesus have chosen them?

This is a good one. Cant wait for a chance to use it.

• wings
    wings
    Hey, one of you guys (gals) got a smoke I can bum?

good one

Do you think it is right to encourage young ones to get baptized when they might lose their family and friends by just exploring normal teenage behavior?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

A good stumper is to ask them what was Joseph's last name and Marys last name (before she married Joseph)?

Answer: I read that their names were Joseph Goldberg and Mary Wasserman.

Rub a Dub

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I like this one:

"Tell me, is there anyone you are shunning right now because of what you believe? Who are they to you (brother sister, friend)? Do you miss them?"

I am going to file that one near the top.

I might leave out "because of what you believe" so it doesn't trigger their cult personality justification.

• Robert7
    Robert7

Do you think it's fair that people in your territory will die because they simply turned down a WT or Awake magazine and never really knowing what the 'good news' is?

Did you know that since most people reject the message, you are personally condemming people to death?

Did you know that if you were to not preach, these people who never heard had the chance to hear the good news will be resurrected, and you will therefore actually save FAR more lives by not preaching at all?

• Jenlet
    Jenlet

Where in the bible does it say that membership in a human religious organization is a requirement for salvation?

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I'd first ask them to prove 1914 from the Bible... (which 99% probably can't)

If I find the 1% of witnesses that actually have memorized the society's "proof" texts on that, then I would ask, so where does the Bible say that 1919 is a marked year in Bible prophecy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit