What is the best question to ask a witness

by ImFreeatlast 61 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

What color are your panties?(female only)

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

What is the most important scripture in Watchtower theology?

What is the most important event in Watchtower history?

Blueblades

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

This worked on one of my stepdaughters...

Why do you call your religion "the truth" when Jesus said HE was the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE? Is your religion usurping Christ?

She sputtered and spit and hissed for a good 10 minutes!

TB

• knock knock
    knock knock

Perhaps this has been suggested but since I didn't read them all...

Do you unquestioningly believe everything that comes down from the WT society leadership?

That would give you an idea where they are on the Stepford scale. Hmmm, not a bad idea that Stepford scale.

• alamb
    alamb

1. Do you donate blood?

2. Would you accept blood fractions?

3. Why would you allow someone else to violate God's law for you? Would you not then be bloodguilty?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

"If these scriptures are written to the anointed, and I am not anointed, why should I read them? Is that not like reading someone else's mail?"

"This account of the 144,000 in Revelation, is it literal or figurative?"

More fun if the answer is that it is literal.

• crazycate
    crazycate

1. Do you donate blood?

2. Would you accept blood fractions?

3. Why would you allow someone else to violate God's law for you? Would you not then be bloodguilty?

Thank you alamb. I've been trying to think of a way to word a question about blood fractions that won't allow them to say something like, "we don't join the military, but we can be protected by it." With your help my question now is, "If you believe that God's law is that blood only be poured out, not transfused, then by accepting blood fractions, aren't we encouraging others to break God's law on blood?" Cate

• cawshun
    cawshun

If you don't celebrate Christmas because it came from pagans, or birthdays because it come's from pagans, why do you wear jewelry? why do you follow a calendar with pagan names? Wouldn't Jehovah have given you your own Christain calendar?

• alamb
    alamb

1. Do you celebrate weddings? How about wedding anniversaries (the annual commemoration of the original wedding)? These are not mentioned in the Bible, BTW.

2. Do you celebrate baby showers? Why not celebrate annually the birth?

• Currientology
    Currientology

"Soooo... you're saying that when I die, I don't have to go to Heaven or Hell??? I can just... be dead... Thank you so much for letting me know that. It's such a relief...."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit