What is the best question to ask a witness

by ImFreeatlast 61 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Jgnat - that shunning one it pretty good. It's on a more personal level and they cant spew doctrine at you.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Since Christ is not my mediator any more (that's reserved for the Anointed), how can I say "in Jesus' name" at the end of a prayer?

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.freeminds.org/ex2.htm

Opening the Closed Mind

Randall Watters rev.

What can you say when Jehovah's Witnesses come to your door?
    How do you avoid arguments over the Bible?
    How do you help your relatives and friends?
    How to get to the heart of the issue

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

"IF A SINGLE WITLESS IS A MASTURBATOR, WHAT DOES THE WITHTOWER BABBLE AND TRASH SOCIETY DO ABOUT IT?"

HB

• sspo
    sspo

If 144k go to heaven, can you show me in the bible where it says that, besides the book of revelation, which was given in signs and symbols. Did Jesus or Paul or Peter or any of the others ever talked about it.

• JK666
    JK666

In lieu of the UN scandal, the pedophile scandal, the blood fraction BS, and the ever shifting doctrine:

Could the organization be apostate themselves?

JK

• DJK
    DJK

Ask them to leave!!!

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

How about, " can you close the gate behind you?"

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

The last time one came to my door I asked her to put me on the no call list. However, I like some of your other questions - I may ask them of the folks who have the table set up in front of Von's. The one about shunning especially (jgnat), the one about praying in Jesus's name, the one about any prophecy in the last 130 years actually coming true. There's also "millions now living will never die!" When is that going to happen? And we were told in the early 70s that the preaching work was over. How come they are still preaching? I asked them that once, one person shrugged, another laughed a sharp barking laugh (Ha!) No answer.

• changeling
    changeling

As a parent, would you demand your children that worship you "or else"? If you knew human parents that did so, would you think they were loving parents?

changeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit