Copy of New Bookstudy Arrangement Letter

by grassyknoll07 71 Replies latest jw friends

• grassyknoll07
    grassyknoll07

This site has a copy of the letter. It's in Spanish. http://www.extj.com/foro/view_topic.php?id=3679&forum_id=1

• 5go
  • Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

Nice! That site is like the alternate universe Star Trek version of this site. I wonder if goatee Spock is posting over there.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Very cool! Can anyone translate?

alt

• yknot
    yknot

ahhhh

the spiritual abundance unto which is bestowed on the apostate boards by Jah..........

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I just have to say we are the most spiritually well fed people on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I could not even rt click and copy that, thought I could translate it with this site. I'm too lazy to type it all.

http://translation2.paralink.com/

hope4others

added: Although it is easy to pick up quite a few words in spanish, as to what they are in print.

• 5go
    5go

I can understand it enough to confirm it is talking about the service meeting and bible study.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    I just have to say we are the most spiritually well fed people on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree and not that I am complaining but come on people, I want to see the english letter. With all these demons flying around you would think they could find one letter out of the 10,000 sent to individual congregations.

• sir82
    sir82

Yep, it is exactly what has been speculated. Don't have time to translate it for the board.

A couple of other tidbits:

The new meeting will be called the "Congregation Bible Study", rather than the "Congregation Book Study".

It will be conducted by a rotation of "qualified" elders.

The smaller groups will continue to meet for field service on Saturdays (presumably still in private homes).

More information will be sent at a later date.

They are strongly recommending that family heads use this "extra night" to study with their families - if single, use the night for personal study.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit