When You Were a JWD Newbie - Were You Shown a Warm Welcome ?

by flipper 64 Replies latest jw friends

• penny2
    penny2

Welcome boyzone!!!

And yes, I did get a warm welcome. I felt like I belonged from the start.

Luv ya all!!!

penny

• Robdar
    Robdar

Some were nice, some were not. It's like real life-- some like you, some do not.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

yes it was wonderful. I got flowers, and a box of chocolate covered cherries. Of course that was a different crowd on JWD back then.

• flipper
    flipper

KURT BETHEL- Good to hear from you. I hope you get the healing you need. We welcome your witty comments always !

LOUBELLE- You are an asset to the board ! I enjoy your posts ! I'm glad you are happy now ! It does take awhile to get to know people.

MICKEY MOUSE- I think you have good ideas and takes on things. Keep posting - I look forward to your ideas.

HOPE 4 OTHERS- You have really good takes on things and are a very smart , caring person ! Look forward to your posts.

SCOTSMAN- Yes it is a discussion forum for a lot of people like yourself. However it is a support group for a lot of people as well. It is different things to different people.

SASS MY FRASS- I'm glad you were given support after being DFed ! It is an incredibly hard experience to go through - I know it happened to me once !

BOYZONE- Sharon - it is good to have you here on the board ! Welcome ! I know how shunning hurts as some of my family shuns me as well ! Hang in there ! I'm sure that is a challenge for you caring for your witness parents ! Keep your chin up sis !

PRINCESS DAISY BOO- I'm glad you had a great welcome !

MINIMUS- I'm sorry you weren't shown a warm welcome at first ! You know I care, I hope ! LOL! I like your questions and enjoy the variety in your topics ! I agree JWD is the best exJW site !

RUB a DUB- Glad you were welcomed warmly !

TWITCH- I'm glad people noticed you and you were welcomed !

SNOWBIRD- I've enjoyed your posts Sylvia ! You are an asset to the board. Glad you got a warm welcome.

PENNY 2- I'm glad you were made to feel you belonged here friend from the start ! Cool !

ROBDAR- It is true what you say, " JWD is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get "!

IP_SEC- That is hilarious ! What kind of flowers did you get ? LOL! Chocolate covered cherries ! Too funny ! We really do have different people here now than we did then ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Yes - there ar individuals that I remember specifically because they gave me a Welcome to the Board! And I'm sure I've forgotten others that did the same...

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I'm still a newbie.

Quirky1

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I was a baby. So I guess I missed out on the love bombing.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

when I first came here there was real talk about WTS DOCTRINE that was 6 years ago. now this like IS like a personnality contest. most posters now are honest.

edited due to inappropriate content -- Lee

• wednesday
    wednesday

No, but i survived .As was said, some were, some weren't .

don't be shy johnny, tell us how you really feel . kidding, i enjoy your posts.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

mimimus; THE THING i HATE THE MOST IS A LYING DISHONEST PERSON. AND YOUR POST ON THIS THREAD IS THE MOST LYING DREVAIL I HAVE EVER READ / NEXT TO A WTS MAGAZINE. JOHN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit