You tell me what I saw, if not Angels then what?

by middleman 101 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Did you kow that emergency services have devices to over ride traffic signals?

I think you saw the security detail for ZZ Top.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    It's just things I've experienced in my life that can't be explained that's all.

If not recognising the organisational affiliation or purpose of people in vehicles causes you leap to the conclusion that it must have been angels sent to save you, I'm not surprised that this kind of thing seems to happen to you frequently.

• DJK
    DJK

Because of the lack of a birth certificate and proof of address, the Registry of Motor Vehicles will not issue a drivers license to an angel.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

DJK:

Because of the lack of a birth certificate and proof of address, the Registry of Motor Vehicles will not issue a drivers license to an angel.

Obviously the angels materialised cars for themselves. This also explains why they had no number plates (though I'm not really sure why).

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

no number plates - isn't that illegal - I herewith withdraw my scenario

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Here's a theory. The light had been malfunctioning for some time before you got there. These men were city employees whose job it was to prevent a traffic accident by preventing one car from colliding with another. They weren't actually cops, merely city employees, which explains why it wasn't a standard police car. Nothing you've stated constitutes proof of divine intervention, only a series of coincidences, and impeccable timing by these men.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Why are they always from California?

Anyhoo, mm, I believe that you believe. But it isn't enough for me to believe.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

While you think they were angels the facts speak for themselves.

You post on an apostate board, therefore angels won't help you. The conclusion is that they were demons.

This is a very good and reasonable conclusion. Demons are very helpful creatures and they have been known to help many who post on this board.

• loosie
    loosie

I had a similar experience but no visions. I wasn't able to go thru the intersection on my left turn light. My foot just wouldn't hit the gas pedal. the cross traffic light was red. But another car when right thru on the red light. The car would have t boned me if I had gone thru.

So I believe this did happen to you. Something was telling us not to turn. Yours in a way that you would listen, mine in a away that I would listen.

Don't know what it was per say. But whatever it was it worked.

• DJK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit