huge announcement after the Watchtower study on the 27 of April?

by Dogpatch 140 Replies latest jw friends

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Maybe the Pope is going to visit headquarters to discuss how to lessen the damage by all of the impending pedophile cases that the society is going to have to deal with.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I agree on the big let-down. They don't tell the publishers about such non issues such as the UN, the pedophiles cases, etc etc, so why would they say anything of substance after a public talk?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

ooh I got it! They are going to invite Ray Franz to come back and declare an armistice to all who have left the org. Effective as of Mon 4/30 ALL who have left the org are invited back into the fold- no questions asked.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    That firewall could be called "The Witness Protection Program".

Hilarious, I couldn't have come up with better.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

It can't be too big, cause don't they generally hold out to announce the really "special" stuff during their more private meeting - you know that theocratic book study meeting thingy (yikes i have been away too long to remember what the thing is called). Isn't the Sunday mtg open to the masses, but the other ones are more just for the jw peeps. If my memory serves me, that is why they make df and da announcements at the tuesday mtg (i am calling the theocratic book study thingy the tuesday mtg cause that was the night it was for my family). Yes/no/who cares??!!

• Casper
    Casper
    That firewall could be called "The Witness Protection Program".

Perfect... Gopher...

Happy Birthday... HOPE....

Cas

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

April 27th is my birthday, maybe the writing dept has decided to have it annouced from the platform ...YAY!!!!

• myelaine
    myelaine

So Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done. And all things, whatever you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." Matthew 21:21-22...

We the members of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses have, in keeping with the true message of Jesus Christ, from this moment forward have taken on the role of slave to our beloved congregants...in taking this bold step for our Master we have loosed the shakles that have so long enslaved His people and we will ever so gently guide them to the foot of our Masters cross. In the hope that our Lord would not lose even one prescious sheep, we ask that effective immediately all congregants place their trust in this most valuable and timely decision. AMEN.

love michelle

• chickpea
    chickpea

hey!! i have a birthday this month too! gosh, i hate surprise parties and all the fuss.... ya think that is ........... nah, never mind

( the one i display was my older brother's birthdate... miss ya like you can't imagine, michael )

• potleg
    potleg

Maybe they're going to start passing the collection plate. Got to feed the beast more money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit