What do you think fellow posters think of you?

by JH 81 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

whiney bitch? compassionate friend? I don't know, menopause sucks.

• avishai
    avishai

I think you're a hottie!!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I don't care what anyone thinks of me on this forum or others, the only one who matters the most to me is God and my relationship with her

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I'm too busy sleeping to care.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

don't have a clue - whiny wimp - sarcastic bitch - I hope some find me interesting, but who knows. Horrible life - I always love your posts, Restrangled, no problems here - love your posts. Ip=sec, I often agree with you so you can't be too mean. I like posters here, especially smartasses. I also like really cute couples who love each other - PEC and Barbara for instance and there are others like Mr. and Mrs. Flipper...

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Sweetface your still sleeping, oh I know your waiting for Prince Charming to come and awaken you.......Homey to the rescue

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Homey, I am waiting for true love's first kiss. I even got my tongue pierced for you.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I suppose some like me, some don't, and a couple may lust after me but on the whole I really don't think about it

• wings
    wings
    whiney bitch? compassionate friend? I don't know, menopause sucks.

I liked the other description of you better. Menopause does suck BTW. Sweetface, your avitar makes me sleepy, in my life that is a BAD thing. Otherwise, I find you interesting.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty
    Homey, I am waiting for true love's first kiss. I even got my tongue pierced for you.

Wow thats so sexy, ........as long as you didn't get anything else pierced, but what were you doing with all those other boys ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit