What do you think fellow posters think of you?

by JH 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I think Mouthy is awesome.

If anyone here actually thinks of me, it's probably in sentences that contain the words "arrogant prick." Or perhaps "conceited asshole."

S4

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Oatmeal
    Malt O Meal
    Polenta

(depending on where they are from:) )

• mouthy
    mouthy

If anyone here actually thinks of me, it's probably in sentences that contain the words "arrogant prick." Or perhaps "conceited asshole."

S4

Well I dont think that.!!!! I think your one of the best & I dont think anyone else on here would use that bad language

• detective
    detective

I'm pretty sure they don't remember me... then again, it's been awhile.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    So at 80 ?????

At 80, we know... everyone LOVES us and thinks the VERY BEST of us... and so we kick back and relax... and spend our time on forums like JWD... where we give out sage advice, soothe ruffled feathers... and emit tender, loving vibes...

Peace to you, dear lady!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I am angry, so I suppose most in here that read my posts figure that I am angry. However, since I am a newbie (Joined a couple of months ago) Iwould bet dollars to navy beans that most are suspicious and doubtful of my motives for being here. Everyone has treated me nicely, but I think until people get to understand me, they might think I am a believing jw who is feeling out the opposition.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

S4

Actually you've always been one of my favourites.

I love people with a sense of humour. There are a couple of whackos here and a few attention seekers. Overall a good bunch though.

• DJK
    DJK
    There are a couple of whackos here and a few attention seekers.

Don't forget the loon.

• ninja
    ninja

I love the lot of you....my fellow travellers........not in a masonic way.....he he

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

what a great drummer!!! he looks like john bonham!!

who really cares? yes, i'm as think as you drunk i am!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit