What do you think fellow posters think of you?

by JH 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I am the subject of their most erotic fantasies.

W

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

They think I am in the right place.....

• brinjen
    brinjen
    I am the subject of their most erotic fantasies.

Dammit! Finally Free, who gave you my diary?

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

"Who?"

or

" "

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

People are thinking about me? Ah, but at least they think.

• betteroffdead
    betteroffdead

not sure? I guess it doesn't really matter, they can think what they want but don't pass it off as fact until you meet me in person, I think I'm a nice guy.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Ask me if I give a rats ass.

Warlock

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

**shrug** Some may think I'm okay, other may think not.

JH - that was hahahahahahahhaha good funny.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

The great thing about this board is that it doesn't matter what people think of you. You can express your opinion and not be tried, convicted and executed by a bunch of busybodies!

• AGuest
    AGuest

if I can get this right (peace to you all!). I once heard someone say (and I may misquote this, so please forgive if I do) that:

From age 1 to 20, we're too busy worrying about ourselves to worry about what others think about us From age 20 to 30, we worry about what others think about us From age 30 to 40, we worry about whether we should worry about what others think about us From age 40 to 50, we're too busy to worry about what others think about us* From age of 50 to 60, we're too tired to worry about what others think about us** At 60,we finally realize nobody was really ever thinking about us anyway***

Or something like that. Personally, I am here (*)... and so very close to here (**)... but have dabbled here (***), prematurely.

Peace!

SA, on her own...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit