What do you think fellow posters think of you?

by JH 81 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I think some old timers don't trust me due to some bad stuff that went on here, but you know what?....I am an honest and good person. I do care about your feelings and will always be a good friend and always think the best of everyone...those who know me understand, and those who don't...well I guess they are still angry.

r.

How we behave is not who we are. Ok, well, sorta. I am considered bitter. Hah! And that is the good part! If you only knew............... Hey, r., I think you are a well-meaning person. But, consider the source. * *joke!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    If anyone here actually thinks of me, it's probably in sentences that contain the words "arrogant prick." Or perhaps "conceited asshole."

S4

How about "arrogant asshole"? And "conceited prick"? LOL! Actually, I think of you as an intelligent, thoughtful guy who is enjoying life at long last and deservedly so. Come on! Haven't we all paid some pretty heavy dues? We deserve to relish whatever we have managed to slap together - you've got an interesting career that took some smarts to develop and a beautiful partner to whom you are devoted. More power to you, S4!

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

I figure I haven't really been thought of by enough people to have a reputation here yet.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Whatever...

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

It is very difficult to form opinions based on what is written here. All people know, is what you tell them and a lot of it could be lies.

You can live with a person for many years and find out things about them makes you think that you never knew them at all.

Things written in a state of emotional upheaval, drinking, meds, or just plain having a bad day too, is still not an accurate assesment of personality.

There are too many avenues in cyberspace to hide true self behind or be something else because you have the advantage of acting tough or cool, or mouthy, cause there is no one around to kick your ass!

You can act boldly flirtatious and be a real nerd or stooge and no one would know. In real life people have to see your face and read your eyes and see the real shyness or hurting souls.

It would be nice to know what people think, but is it a true reflection of self? Anyone can act like an intellect by simply googling whatever the hell they want.

There are auras which can be read, and certain styles of writing that can have consistancy, which over time can form a fairly good picture, but does anyone care enough to read that much of someone elses life?

Therefore, I know we can all form quick pictures of what we think we are dealing with and divine character. But how relevant is it?

There are three ways of seeing yourself

1. The way you see yourself-

2. The way others see you

3. The way you really are

The truth about who you are probaly lies somewhere in between these three.

One thing I know, is it is very hard to change what people think about you, regardless of what they actually know. Things are not always what they seem even in real flesh and blood. I try to give folks the benefit of the doubt.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

That I adopt far too many children .

Mouthy I love reading your posts I think you're great! A groovy granny!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well thank you

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Mouthy, Mickey Mouse and Bizzy Bee - thank you all!

I like tons of people on here. What always shocks me is to see a comment by someone with a name I don't recognize, think, "Oh, must be a newbie!" only to find that it's something like their 4,000th post!!

S4

• Mary
    Mary
    They think "is oompa really as drop dead sexy as his avatar?"..................oompa

LMAO!! Yes oompa.....that's what we're all thinking. I'm not sure what all me fellow posters think of me.....some like me, some who used to, no longer do. I do agree though that Buttlight needs some serious meds. Obviously the ones Brooke's giving her ain't workin' too well.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    I'm pretty sure they don't remember me... then again, it's been awhile.

How could we ever forget you with an avatar like that?! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit