Has anyone had visits from those that have crossed over?

by LouBelle 51 Replies latest jw friends

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Makes sense to me. My dad died of an OD in the shower, with alot of unfinished family business.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Sirona and momz - I have thought along the same lines!

Casper - I'm not sure if any partners were under WT beliefs but I say categorically that it predisposes any giving souls to suicide because it is like a leach that is never satisfied till there is nothing left of you!

It is detestable! WTBTS - You are an abomination to the living god!

• Casper
    Casper

Sirona,

Thanks so much for your input.......

It's a comforting feeling to think he may have been "Healed" emotionally at some point. There had to a problem somewhere.... looking back on things.

Yes, there is fear.... My Hubby now, says... if we tried contacting... we may be sorry, since we may get more than we bargained for.....

In no way do I think you are a "Crack pot"........ I feel you have done a lot of research, and I for one appreciate it...

My dad died suddenly of a heart attack and I do think that some people who go suddenly like that tend to need a bit of healing when they get there.

My second husband died just as suddenly, from "Sudden Death Syndrome"... he was a Witness... he and I never discussed death on the same level as the first one...........since of course, we had all the answers...

RC...

No, my first husband that committed suicide was not a witness, he had been studying tho. I agree about the WTS thoughts on it ... they at first (during my studies) said that I may see him again.

Then later on it became apparent after baptism, that "I" thought wrong on that subject.

Cas

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I too have dreams. Once a year I have a dream where my best friend who died a few years back comes and asks me how things are. We both know he is dead and we both know it's a dream. It's really strange, but then I think wouldn't he know how we were doing if he is dead and has the power to enter my brain during sleep? I have always felt sensitive to different things of that nature (could just be making it up in my mind). I tried to do some EVP work but it never panned out.

I am still on the fence if I believe or not, but certainly had some weird experiences. One time I walked up to a house I had never been too and told my friend I got a bad feeling from it and did not want to go further. He thought I was joking with him, it turns out there had been a triple murder/suicide there. I didn't know there had been a murder there and had never seen the house, but I knew something was just not right about it. So how do you explain that to your rational brain?

• Sirona
    Sirona
    Yes, there is fear.... My Hubby now, says... if we tried contacting... we may be sorry, since we may get more than we bargained for.....

I don't think that its a good idea to use Ouija boards or any such communication. They can be used, but the dangers are many and therefore the average person should just avoid them.

I also wouldn't see a medium who wasn't reputable. Some of them can do more harm than good. Good mediums can be found via the SNU (Spiritualists National Union) since they are at least assessed and obtain certification. Just google them!

A medium I saw here in the North West UK has a website www.happy-medium.co.uk he was good but not the best I've known. When my friend saw him, his face actually took on some of the features of her dad and he told her a private joke that they shared.

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona

Its great hearing about people's experiences.

As for dreams, I've heard that dreams involving actual spirit contact take on a certain vivid quality and are exceedingly memorable.

TIP: Next time you have a dream with a deceased loved on in it, ask that loved one to prove to you that it isn't just a dream. When I dreamed of my dad, I asked him "how will i know this wasn't just a dream" and he replied "your package is arriving today" (this package I'd been waiting for for weeks and was important to me). That morning, the package arrived.

I hope more people contribute to this thread!

Sirona

• Casper
    Casper

A medium I saw here in the North West UK has a website www.happy-medium.co.uk he was good but not the best I've known. When my friend saw him, his face actually took on some of the features of her dad and he told her a private joke that they shared.

Sirona

Now this would have really freaked me out... Thanks for the advice... someday I may get brave enough to check it out. In the meantime he'll just have to sit tight and wait... lol. A little payback I suppose for leaving me...

These were extremely vivid dreams of both Husbands. I've also posted these before...

My first Husband, started out with me looking for him, everywhere. I remember being in a room full of phone books, stacked from floor to ceiling. I sat among them, going through them one by one. Other times people would tell me they saw him somewhere, and by the time I would arrive he would have just left.

Over time I would arrive just in time to see him getting in a vehicle and leaving. I was never able to catch up. This progressed to where He would respond to my calling for him.. by turning and smiling at me.

This went on for a period of years, off and on. It came to the point that I would receive phone calls telling me he would be such and such and for me to be there. I never knew who it was on the phone, I would go and wait for him. He would arrive, but never speak to me, just smile. There was always other people around.

Again over time, we were finally in the same place, sitting at a table outside, like an outside cafe. We finally talk, he tells me he has met someone and that he is happy. I also tell him the same. We part friends. And the dreams end for good. This took place over a period of 15 years. It's been 9 years since the last one.

My Second Husband (a JW) is always in a Suit. Usually we are in line at a cafeteria (school lunch style) he never speaks to me, just nods and smiles. Sometimes I am standing right behind him. But, I am afraid to touch him.. It goes thru my mind that maybe he is not real.

I have this dream off and on for a couple years...more or less the same. Finally we met in a public place and he tells me that he has met someone and that he is Happy. I wish him well and we part friends. This took place over a period of around 6 years. It has been 4 years since the last one.

I never tried to touch either of them... it seemed off limits. These were VERY vivid dreams.

I do have to say, it seemed really odd, the way they progressed. Always moving forward, until resolved. I also think it odd that they both

told me the same thing...!!!

Cas

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I've had a seance that worked. I don't know if it was a crossed over something, but whatever it was, it did what I asked, but not in the exact way that I asked, so I know it understood me, but didn't read my mind and do it exactly the way I asked. Sorry to be vague. I've posted about it before and don't want to type it out again.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

My dreams with my best friend are always extremely vivid. One of which I was crying when he left and woke up still crying, yet somewhat happy that I had gotten a chance to talk to him even if it was a dream. It should be noted though that I have always been good at remembering dreams in vivid detail. There is definitely a much more "real" aspect to the dead friends dreams though. When in a dream it is not just accepted it is a dream, I figure it out and usually try to manipulate it. With the dead friend dreams we both acknowledge it is a dream and just discuss the coming and goings of my friends and how we are both doing. As I said before we both know he is dead and we both know it is a dream. I'll definitely try to ask for proof if I have another one. I'm still skeptical but there is definitely a part of every human that wants to believe.

My question is always how do you know if your sensitive to certain things like that? I've always felt I was but then again I've chalked it up to me just wanting to be "special".

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I've had a seance that worked. I don't know if it was a crossed over something, but whatever it was, it did what I asked, but not in the exact way that I asked, so I know it understood me, but didn't read my mind and do it exactly the way I asked. Sorry to be vague. I've posted about it before and don't want to type it out again.

Do you have a link? Burn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit