False Religion

by real one 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

I hear you Realone

By the way I wasn't mocking you, just trying to understand how you think and what your motives are. I really meant it when I said most people, me included get turned off by this I am saved stuff because it sounds like you are saying you are better than us.

It just seemed you wanted to spout how YOU are saved and the rest of us need to do it YOUR way because you know for sure that you are saved and Jesus is in you and you have the Truth. Thats kind of like what most of us have been hearing in a bit of a different way while being in the JW cult so it turns us off. I was trying to tell you that that kind of talk is not how to get to Us if you want to save us. We need to see how having Jesus in you and being saved will help us right now, help the world and what good works you do besides talk and say You are saved.

Yes we do need to know who you are in order to have it proved to us and believe you are saved. We need to see how its making you a better person in your life and how you treat others. Just my 2 cents and how I see it.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Burn the ships

Cleansing the colon is good for you if you don't eliminate properly, if you don't eat properly etc. Here in North America we even breath in toxins, so I think its good for a person to wash the colon out to eliminate toxins. Thats my opinion and its my business also.

I didn't think a thread would be of interest to anyone on this subject. You said it made you pucker up at the thought LOL.

Here I thought you were really into it as you described it perfectly.

I still think BFD adding that photo was just hillarious in light of this thread

Velvet

• Hiddenwindow
    Hiddenwindow

Truth and Religion are a contradictio in terminis.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Velvetann, by observing realones responses and manner of addressing others opinions over the course of time I am convinced that:

He /she has a very aggressive spirit but not that of Jesus Christ

Misreads or ignores debates of logic.

Makes sweeping generalities and delivers them as fact.

Is thin skinned and short tempered in real life and probably has very few friends.

Preaches on the internet because she is homebound or feels that it is her God directed mission.

These are my honest and subjective observations

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux
    I can say i have the Holy Spirit in me all day long

oh my real one. i hope he brought lube.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Any that have two gods, one good one bad. (see "satan") carmel

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Velvetann, by observing realones responses and manner of addressing others opinions over the course of time I am convinced that:

He /she has a very aggressive spirit but not that of Jesus Christ

Misreads or ignores debates of logic.

Makes sweeping generalities and delivers them as fact.

Is thin skinned and short tempered in real life and probably has very few friends.

Preaches on the internet because she is homebound or feels that it is her God directed mission.

These are my honest and subjective observations

I respect them. I even agree with them. I think REAL ONE means well. I don't think he means to harm anyone. He has his gifts and limitations as do we all. He is just trying to find his way home as are we all. I've been a bit harsh with REAL ONE myself. Say what you will but at least he is honest-even if brutally so. Burn

• White Dove
    White Dove

But don't you see? Everyone in every religion believes that all other religions are false, too. According to all of the other religions, yours is false. You say all the others are false. What's the difference? We are all the same where it counts. Why do we all have to be the same where it is personal and doesn't count?

• real one
    real one

we all know who the ultimate judge will be on this subject anyway, Jesus Christ! So we can speculate and debate all we want to. im just using the Bible which says if you hear any other gospel other than the one the apostles preach then it is false.

Bigmouth why do you call yourself that? You are correct i dont have a lot of friends because Jesus is my best friend and i work a lot so i dont really have time to connect with people. I just started going to my new church and i socialize there but i keep busy with trying to see what God wants me to do. I have a lot of patients with people, i think

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

You seem a very nice person real one - I have no regular friends and no belief in the Bible so one doesnt follow the other!

Cant tell your age/male female so am slightly cautious but I wish you well in the future and hopefully some nice friends someplace!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit