False Religion

by real one 52 Replies latest jw friends

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Real One hears voices.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open
    Open your eyes wider and read this. I am not boasting on any religion, I have Christ Jesus living inside of me. So any boasting is giving him honor and glory. I know He truly lives in me.

Okay; I understand you. I don't believe you are correct, however, and I don't believe people of other relgions who would say they know they have the true religion either.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Real one

I personally don't believe any religion is perfect or the truth but some are worse than others in that they proclaim to be the truth or the way to salvation. Do you think being in a nondenominational church absolves you or excludes you from being labeled having False religious teachings.

I mentioned The Catholic Church because they have much blood on their hands throughout the centuries. The bilbe says "by their works you shall know them". I am sure there are many many religions that kill in the name of God besides the Catholics and Muslims. As a Catholic you seem to be able to do anything, murder, incest, molest children, adultry, fornication, steal etc and just go to confession and you will be in Gods good books until the next confession.

In my opinion you come across as very pious and self righteous which is kind of a turn off. It just doesn't seem humble to keep saying I am full of holy spirit and I have Jesus in me. I think it would be better to do practical things to help people rather than just say YOU have Jesus IN you. I am so turned off by anyone that spouts JESUS stuff and points at themselves as being Right and Righteous but have nothing to offer other than words and criticism.

By the way We don't know anything at all about you Realone other than your opinions. You haven't indicated what country you live in never mind if you are a man or a woman.

I mean no malice, just telling you how I see you.

• BFD
    BFD

I really don't know what it is that's inside you, ro but it sure ain't Christ. Here try this...

BFD

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

A run of the mill enema is not enough in some cases. Sometimes a high colonic irrigation colon cleasning is in order.

"Perhaps you're wondering just what this high colonic business is all about. Well, let me tell you, it's better than sex, and I should know. A high colonic is warm, wonderful, and entirely painless—and best of all, you don't have to miss any important calls on your cell phone. Besides, it's quick. In no more than an hour you'll be back in your Mercedes, ready to hit Decades or The Gucci Store.

"To begin, you lie on this totally comfortable table in a stylishly appointed room. The colonic therapist gently inserts a small rigid tube called a speculum about six inches into your rectum. Oooooooh. Just talking about it gives me goose bumps.

"The therapist attaches the speculum to a gaily colored plastic hose connected to a colon irrigation machine. While soothing Yanni music plays softly in the background, all five feet of your colon are slowly filled with warm, purified, jasmine-scented water. "This causes the muscles that line the colon to contract and expand rhythmically—as though they're grooving to a sensuous disco beat—
    forcing out that nasty fecal matter, gas, and mucus through an evacuation tube that leads back to the machine. Don't worry, girls, nobody's going to laugh if you make a noise like a tuba.

"After the first infusion of water has been expelled, the procedure is repeated until twenty to thirty gallons of water have been flushed through the bowel. Then, before you can say, 'Stavros, that feels so good,' you're ready to go shopping.

"So take it from me, Paris Hilton, Colon Girl for The International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy, if you want to look your best for the holidays, treat yourself to a high colonic right away. No ifs, ands, or butts about it."
  • Velvetann
    Velvetann

OMG BFD!!!!!!

I saw that picture and I literally was rolling on the floor laughing. My dog and my boyfriend thought I was going crazy. That was priceless

Velvet

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Burn the Ships and BFD

I laughed at the enema and colonic thing because thats something that I am really INTO and I actually am that nurse. I am a certified colon therapist and truely believe it cures lots of ailments but never thought it would exorcise the Self righteous Religion bug out of a person. LOL

My website is http://www.vthservices.com

• real one
    real one

Vel says:

In my opinion you come across as very pious and self righteous which is kind of a turn off. It just doesn't seem humble to keep saying I am full of

holy spirit and I have Jesus in me. I think it would be better to do practical things to help people rather than just say YOU have Jesus IN you. I am so turned off by anyone that spouts JESUS stuff and points at themselves as being Right and Righteous but have nothing to offer other than words and criticism.

By the way We don't know anything at all about you Realone other than your opinions. You haven't indicated what country you live in never mind if you are a man or a woman.

I mean no malice, just telling you how I see you.

You do not need to know anything about me. im here to talk about Jesus Christ. I can say i have the Holy Spirit in me all day long. Anyone that has faith and that is saved and born again has the same in them. so dont think that im the only one. How do i point to myself as righeous? Now what makes me righteous and acceptable to God is The sacrafice of Christ Jesus. He makes me boast of him. thats something i cant help. you dont hear me on here tooting my own horn now do you? no you dont im always lifting Jesus up so sorry for you if you dont lift him up but dont try to stop me cause it wont work!

What pratical things do you suggest i do? I have told you how to get saved. read Romans 10:9. This is the best advice i can give you as a start on your christian journey. but you dont want that you want to continue to not see the light and mock and make fun. thats not going to lead you to the narrow road.

Eyes open, you are free to believe what you like but i know where i stand

• real one
    real one

Doom says: Real One hears voices. As long as its not yours im good.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Burn the Ships and BFD

I laughed at the enema and colonic thing because thats something that I am really INTO and I actually am that nurse. I am a certified colon therapist and truely believe it cures lots of ailments but never thought it would exorcise the Self righteous Religion bug out of a person. LOL

My website is http://www.vthservices.com

You should start a thread! Is it really that good for you? I just pucker up when I think of being "invaded" LOL As long as its not a guy LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit