False Religion

by real one 52 Replies latest jw friends

• real one
    real one

This can be so overwhelming. There are so many false religions around today that it is astounding. If a person does not have a strong bond with God it is easy to fall prey to the Devil's deceitful plans. Satan himself saw God's creation and started the whole affair of false religion. He was then able to convince thousands of angels to follow his lead. How can this be?

How many false religions can you name and tell why you think it is false.

• zeroday
    zeroday

Any religion that has the name "GOD" in it...

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

I suppose the first one that comes to mind is Jehovahs Witnesses. They openly claim to be Gods true worshippers but by their record of faithlessness and hypocrisy they have brought shame to Gods name.

How'd I do??

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Jehovah's Witnesses: They profess to love one another but it is a hypocritical love borne of fear.

Jehovah's Witnesses: They profess to be God's spokesorganization, but they belch forth false profecies.

Jehovah's Witnesses: They profess to be Christian, but do not behave in a Christ-like manner.

Jehovah's Winesses: They profess to be Uber-Moral, but they provide shelter to sexual predators that molest children.

Jehovah's Witnesses: They profess to value life, but they devalue life by forcing parents to sacrifice their children on the altar of "No Blood"

Jehovah's Witnesses: They profess to have "The Truth", but they altered God's Word in order to make it fit their sales pitch.

Jehovah's Witnesses: They profess to be separate from the world's politics, but they are members of the United Nations.

I had about 5 other religions I was going to list as ones I deeem to be false, but these Jehovahs gave me a typing cramp!!!!

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

When it comes to true and false in religion it's all a matter of perspective, isn't it?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

All religions are false. Belief in God/higher power/ethos/whatever doesn't need religion.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    All religions are false.

all religions are true as long as

they give spiritual life to the people who profess them,

as long as they console them for having been born only to

die, And for each people the truest religion is their own,

the religion that made them...

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Spirituality > Religion

• isnrblog
    isnrblog

Any and all organized religion is false, Christian ones included.

There is no proof the Bible is from God or that Jesus ever lived.

Jehovah's Witnesses in particular make me puke. Probably becasue that was my lifes experience.

If I had been a Baptist, I suppose I would pick on them.

Fred www.isnrblog.com

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Realone

What is your list of what is false religion? By the way maybe I missed it but what religion are YOU??? I assume you think its the right religion.

They say by their works you will know them!!!

So for sure on my list is those that do not show love or kindness, those that kill or who LIE!!

I don't know a lot about all religions but the ones I can say that don't have good works are:

JW's

Muslims

Catholic

Thats my 2 cents

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit