False Religion

by real one 52 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD
    I think REAL ONE means well. I don't think he means to harm anyone.

I already walked a mile in ro's shoes. Didn't like the fit. Let ro come back and condemn me after he walks a mile in my shoes.

The intent of harm need not be present in order to inflict it. He self-righteously hides behind his perception of God. Black&White.

And to answer your question, ro... All religion is a snare and a racket. They got that much right.

BFD

• real one
    real one

bfd you have lost all faith i will pray for you.

• real one
    real one

i consider you all here to be my friends!

• BFD
    BFD
    bfd you have lost all faith i will pray for you.

What can I say, can't hurt. I just wish you'd wake up. It's not as Black&White as you see. Jesus did not come for the righteous.

BFD

• OBVES
    OBVES

There are many religions in the world contradicting each other and common sense dictates they can't be all true at the same time.

First you must recognize there is one true sacred book and find out which one . Such sacred book must be distinct from other sacred books and the Bible is for sure such a book.

Then you try find out which of all the christian religions is most in agreement with the Bible.And again it must be a distinctive religious group . So you can know it cannot be a main-stream religion .Main-stream religions are easy and accomodating to the world pressure to go with the main stream like most people think and do.They are religions of convenience ,not religions of thruth .Such is reality in our times .

Of all religious christian organizations ,groups the International Bible Students and after them Jehovah's Witnesses no dobut best fit to be called the true christian religions of all religious organizations.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Such logic. Kingdom hall, here I come. (If only I could forget all the scientific errors, false history, internal contradictions, failed prophecies, lies, mind control, mistranslations, twisting of apocalyptica and self-protective shunning policies.)

• Superslave
    Superslave

All religions are self-rightous & false.

As for Jesus he was a egomaniac just like his Father. Didn't he say - anyone who loves his family more than me is not worthy of me. What an a$$. So full of himself. Religion just attracts people who are full of them selves.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

BurnTheShips - things of the flesh (any falsehoods included) have no place in the kingdom.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips - things of the flesh (any falsehoods included) have no place in the kingdom.

Sacred tradition (not human tradition) is not a thing of the flesh. 2 Thessalonians 2:15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle. Burn

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

BurnTheShips - you did notice in a couple of posts back I said things of the flesh / man made - so I think we agree on that.

I Still hold to my belief all relgions are false

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit